Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 08:33 PM
Royalty Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

B&RW I figured thats what you were talking about...I just never knew the name of that place. I dont think I could frolick in on the beach neekid. Its too damn cold...

Old 08-04-2005, 08:45 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
B&RW I figured thats what you were talking about...I just never knew the name of that place. I dont think I could frolick in on the beach neekid. Its too damn cold...
It's not too cold. It's just a bit nippy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Actually this is the year to do it. Water is several degrees warmer than normal. Listen clostly and you'll here the nut jobs screaming "Global Warming" while the scientists go...we'll see.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-04-2005, 10:08 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

I took the top and doors off. So its not so bad.
I must be a sissy then...I have the hard top on, with blacked out windows, with my A/C functioning properly and Im still freakin' HOT!!

I think next time I head to the beach, Im gonna be brave and take the top off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Definately need to take the top off while at the beach[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-04-2005, 10:10 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
yeah, that's a little different then. i could see lending to the same people that lent to you.

i sold the ex-tour quad (not quite a rental). it was a Honda 250 TRX (utility/rec), ES. i bought a 400 Foreman, 2001, with about 400 miles on it.
Some of them are the same[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Seems more and more little kids are showing up when we ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] So, the Honda 70 really gets used alot.

The side of my house looks like a ATV shop[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

That's right, How's your father-in-laws doing?

Old 08-04-2005, 10:18 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

Woah i didnt say lay under it and let someone run you over.. thats not safe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Lay beside it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] then you can wiggle it and it has some play to it.. I dont think its supposed to move at all there. just my theory. you know if you knowsomeone else with a crewcab or just goto the dealer and crawl under a new one and wiggle the first shaft you would know pretty quick. you can make sure its not that U joint right the by holding eachside and rattling back and forth. I think we will call that the ford 100k - 125k clunk [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL! I did lay down with my legs sticking out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Asked my buddy if he had been drinking today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] When he looked at me weird[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I explained why I wanted to know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
There is some play. U-joints seem alright. Talked to tech at local Ford. Apparently, they say to pack grease into the slip joint at the rear axle. According to him, there is suppose to be some play in the "center bearing housing". I guess seeing I just turned that infamous 100,000 miles, I am paying more attention to noises and how it drives[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Never noticed it before[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Guess I play underneath it a little more before I decide to fork out money.

Old 08-04-2005, 10:22 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior And no, I've never been up on the hills overlooking the beach either.
LOL!

We believe you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-04-2005, 10:23 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
TMFI LJ!
I agree[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Next time LJ says, he knows a quiet little out of the way spot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] DON"T GO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-04-2005, 10:25 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher

A little FYI for you: Please block all the wheels BEFORE unbolting the drive shaft. I like to put the vehicle in neutral and then set the emer. brake to let all the stress of the driveline before messing with it.
Thanks for the information Creator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Are you familiar with what the tech told me?

I need to do a little research tonight, when I get home.

Old 08-04-2005, 10:26 PM
Quad Patrol

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

There are some nice days though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] but you won't find me out there either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll save everyones eyes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-04-2005, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
TMFI LJ!
I agree[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Next time LJ says, he knows a quiet little out of the way spot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] DON"T GO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Theres one right above bass lake. I wont go ANYWHERE near there cause of teh old farts. MOM found out about that one on teh interweb under bass lake entertainment. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Ive heard of another but never been there.

And NO ive never swam or relaxed in teh newd. I wouldnt wanna scare anyone. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel