Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Hauling Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Hauling Thread

Ok,

May build on this later.

1st pic is one i took at autozones parking lot where i stopped to pick up some fuses. Hauling my sisters rzr home... (That means i get to take it places for free! *she wants to rent it out, i'm telling her thats stupid!, insurance won't cover other people's stupidity!.) Anyway,

Pic

1)

2) working on it

Old 06-28-2012, 01:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

tell her these are her choices:
1. buy a chinese UTV and rent that one out.
2. i'll make layaway payments on that RZR. pretend it's rent.
there ain't no way i'd "rent" out a RZR! you're right, that's insane, people are stupid and want to destroy things that ain't their's because "it's fun" and there are no consequences to their behaviour. another "hold my beer watch this" moment. .

P.S.
I'd make a trip to kentucky from Texas to pick it up

Old 06-28-2012, 02:40 PM
Pro Rider

WELL.... shes really wanting it for her enjoyment, but was hoping to make up for some of the price by renting it out to freinds. I was sort of open to the idea before i picked it up, now after the sweaty haul home i'm totally against renting it out to anyone! Plus that trailer i traded for sits as high off the ground as the bed of an s10!I have 2 6' boards, for a 2000 lb machine! Its a job to get it anywhere!

Old 06-28-2012, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by TacticalRedneckofKentucky
WELL.... shes really wanting it for her enjoyment, but was hoping to make up for some of the price by renting it out to freinds. I was sort of open to the idea before i picked it up, now after the sweaty haul home i'm totally against renting it out to anyone! Plus that trailer i traded for sits as high off the ground as the bed of an s10!I have 2 6' boards, for a 2000 lb machine! Its a job to get it anywhere!
Is that the RZR 4-800 or the Ranger XP-4?

I think the RZR 4-800 weighs about 1300 lbs or so with gas.

Old 06-28-2012, 03:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

i know it'll fit on my trailer

Old 06-29-2012, 12:30 PM
Pro Rider

Its the 800.

Not sure how heavy it really is, i need to look at the owners manual.... I've been baking the trailer up to a hill to load it, where i go there is a big circle track on the outside of a feild, and another little circle track that comes up and crosses the bigger one in 2 places, and it has the raised edges, so its sort of a jump. Figure i can back the trailer from the bottom and just back the rzr off... I may get a few pics to explain saturday.
Got most everything figured out though.... But the seats are killers to adjust, I've almost stripped out a few bolts... why can't they just make easy sliding seats?!
And it's making this very odd smell sort of like a burning/battery acid smell.... thats polaris for you

Old 06-29-2012, 12:42 PM
Pro Rider

May as well go ahead and upload some more! rzr pics to!

Here are the quads on the way to the shop. And i swapped that trailer for the trailer (above) a 6.5x14'!

Attached Thumbnails My Hauling Thread-img_0141.jpg   My Hauling Thread-img_0144.jpg   My Hauling Thread-img_0184.jpg   My Hauling Thread-img_0185.jpg   My Hauling Thread-img_0189.jpg  

Old 07-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I would like to rent that rzr. I promise I will be gentle with it.....

Old 07-05-2012, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider

I'm afraid if it would never be in one piece again

Old 02-26-2013, 08:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you are right..one piece...not for long if she were foolish enough to rent it out...thats one of the dumbest ideas i have ever heard...if she couldnt afford it when she bought it she shouldnt have bought it....i understand wanting a lil extra money back but that is not the way to get some extra cash.... it would end up costing her in the long run...
yeah get a chinese one, rent it, then when its busted up (which wouldnt be too long) recycle it.

Not even to mention that if she rented it and someone got hurt she would get her a$$ sued off with them claiming she didnt train them on its proper use, gave them a faulty dangerous machine, etc.

Quick Reply: My Hauling Thread