Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

Brute Force 750, Kingquad 700, or Rincon?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 12:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brute Force 750, Kingquad 700, or Rincon?

That may be because sorit22 was not even aware of the new Bombardier.

Old 07-15-2005, 12:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

or the polaris...

Old 07-23-2005, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider

I own a brute my buddy owns a king and I can eat him going anywhere in the mud the pull diff lock on mine kills his mine is faster more powerful, has better motor braking and doenst lag near as much with tire swaps, as far as the honda I dont think its even in the same catagory as the brute or king wich are both great quads but the big kicker is 22 days after his warranty went out it cost almost 1500 bucks to fix his fuel injection... now I havnt had any probs with my belt but I know at 22 dollars a belt I can replace a crap load of them for that price along with all new shocks and whatever else goes wrong... just cant beat the V-Twin with my 28inch Highlifter outlaw mud tires I can be going 2 or 3mph and just punch it and the brute starts to wheelie and not only starts but rides a wheelie ... so its your pick... you can have the quad built for the old guys(the King) or the quad that turned the whole sport utility market on its back and started anew. (gotta love the brute)

Old 08-11-2005, 06:12 PM
Weekend Warrior

Will the '06 Brute still have the generic diff loc handle? The King is best when considering everything. Very sporty, very stable, very high-tech (no diff lock handle, etc.). If you want a sport bike..... buy one.

Old 08-11-2005, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bruteforcebob
I own a brute my buddy owns a king and I can eat him going anywhere in the mud the pull diff lock on mine kills his mine is faster more powerful, has better motor braking and doenst lag near as much with tire swaps, as far as the honda I dont think its even in the same catagory as the brute or king wich are both great quads but the big kicker is 22 days after his warranty went out it cost almost 1500 bucks to fix his fuel injection... now I havnt had any probs with my belt but I know at 22 dollars a belt I can replace a crap load of them for that price along with all new shocks and whatever else goes wrong... just cant beat the V-Twin with my 28inch Highlifter outlaw mud tires I can be going 2 or 3mph and just punch it and the brute starts to wheelie and not only starts but rides a wheelie ... so its your pick... you can have the quad built for the old guys(the King) or the quad that turned the whole sport utility market on its back and started anew. (gotta love the brute)
Go out and race your buddy on the trails and let me know who eats who. Glad to hear that you like your machine, but what you've successfully gained in power over your friend, you've successfully lost in everything else to your friend. Once a timing device comes out for the King, the Brute will probably still have the King beat off the line, but the difference will be made miniscule until the King eventually overtakes it on top-end.

Old 08-12-2005, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider

you put a set of supergrip wheels and the king has no chance of being more stable I'll admit that from the factory there is ALOT Of holy #&(% time when you go through the trails... my supergrip wheels have a 1inch offset so +2 overall with the wheels on and his king cant keep up... and by the way his fuel injection started acting up again not as bad but still in the shop AGAIN!

Old 08-12-2005, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider

It's likely due to the crappy ECMs that Suzuki has built out-of-house. If he truly has something wrong with the fuel-injection itself and not the electronics controlling it, it's certainly the very first occassion I've heard of it.

Old 08-12-2005, 10:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

i love my 800 to death and its by far the best and sportyest UTE ive EVER ridden, but this Outlander looks so promiceing and... FUN and... light... maybe i should trade her in on a outlander in the spring..., after all i do get dealer discount [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2005, 11:09 AM
Weekend Warrior

Too bad Bombardier didn't go to the two lever brake controls. In rough terrain, I don't want equal braking at the front and rear. It's kinda handy in the easy stuff, but not on the "black" trails.

Old 08-12-2005, 11:42 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: spyder6
or the polaris...
i was waiting for some1 to mention the

Tough est quads out there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Brute Force 750, Kingquad 700, or Rincon?