Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

Sport-Utility?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 08:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sport-Utility?

Originally posted by: xGoatMan
power can be used anywhere and thats where i get my kicks.
I can contest that statement if you really want me to.

Old 02-23-2006, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default Sport-Utility?

Originally posted by: RedGoblin

Speak up if you got something to say. What you just did is what chicks do to start arguements. Guys just speak up and deal with it.

Old 02-24-2006, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider
Default Sport-Utility?

Originally posted by: Brute23

Speak up if you got something to say. What you just did is what chicks do to start arguements. Guys just speak up and deal with it.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]I'm going to just go ahead and pretend that your feathers are still ruffled from these other guys verbally thrashing you before I spoke up, and hope that you aren't seriously coming at me like that for no reason. You've clearly misunderstood the point I was trying to make. I was going to give the guy a chance to think about and maybe rebuttle his arguement before I threw in my two cents, but since you've entertained us all by coming through with the wit, I don't know that it's necessary to hear my piece anymore.

Old 03-01-2006, 04:00 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Sport-Utility?

I used to ride a wolverine and I really loved it. it was a great all around bike from the sand dunes to the trails but I dont ride the dunes all that much and i got into a couple places the wolverine just couldnt make it so I moved up and bought me a kodiak and yes it is the perfect bike for ME this is my opinion Im not a huge guy im 22 and weigh 150 I dont need a big bike to pull me and the wife around I really like the lockers as well tell you what the only thing I havent been able to go through is 2 feet of snow but I just got the winch out and I was good to go I'm not saying the kodiak is the best wheeler out there im just giving you my opinion.

Old 03-01-2006, 07:27 AM
Pro Rider
Default Sport-Utility?

RedGoblin, I was not trying to talk $hit. I wanted to hear what you had to say. Sorry, should have put a "LOL" or smiley face behind it or something.

Old 03-01-2006, 02:24 PM
Trailblazer
Default Sport-Utility?

Originally posted by: Brute23

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]I'm going to just go ahead and pretend that your feathers are still ruffled from these other guys verbally thrashing you before I spoke up, and hope that you aren't seriously coming at me like that for no reason. You've clearly misunderstood the point I was trying to make. I was going to give the guy a chance to think about and maybe rebuttle his arguement before I threw in my two cents, but since you've entertained us all by coming through with the wit, I don't know that it's necessary to hear my piece anymore.
Contest it.

When ever i apply the throttle on my brute is when i feel the power... It doesn't matter if i'm riding at 5mph and i hit half throttle it'll still yank my arms or just climbing a hill or crawling over a rock. Your king quad on the other hand is missing a nice chunk out of its powerband and feels like a 400 at times. ;d

Let me do some mind reading and hear you come out like a mag review on a stock tired brute.

Old 03-01-2006, 07:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default Sport-Utility?

AHHH, amen I love power! I like to feel the engine rumble. When I stab the throttle I like to be forced to hold on. For all the people that say oh the power doesn't matter, you don't need a machine that big, can all eat one. Because it's nice to have all that torque that a big bore gives you. The top speed is just an added bonus. Its always fun to surprise some hot shot on a sport quad.

Old 03-02-2006, 01:47 AM
Range Rover
Default Sport-Utility?

Power on a BF750 or a P700 is similar to the power to weight ratio of most sport quads, so it is not at all rediculas to have a 700-800cc machine that weighs in at 600lbs.. I am getting a P700 for the reasons of basically wanting a 4wd high horsepower sporty type quad that will rip it up like my old 400 but have many of the Ute qualities I want. If it don't pull the front end off of the ground when I open it up, I don't want it, period. (Sport or Ute)

Old 03-02-2006, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default Sport-Utility?

Originally posted by: RIDER11X
Power on a BF750 or a P700 is similar to the power to weight ratio of most sport quads, so it is not at all rediculas to have a 700-800cc machine that weighs in at 600lbs.. I am getting a P700 for the reasons of basically wanting a 4wd high horsepower sporty type quad that will rip it up like my old 400 but have many of the Ute qualities I want. If it don't pull the front end off of the ground when I open it up, I don't want it, period. (Sport or Ute)

That last sentense says it all!

Old 03-03-2006, 11:19 AM
Trailblazer
Default Sport-Utility?

This thread is still going? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Sport-Utility?