Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

How to leave your ATV alone in the woods

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 03:03 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to leave your ATV alone in the woods

Sarry about that.I was getting fustrated.Do you kno wat I said?If you dont then just email me i gusse.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2006, 03:20 PM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: kawiloverchris
Sarry about that.I was getting fustrated.Do you kno wat I said?If you dont then just email me i gusse.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

LMFAO!!!!

Old 01-26-2006, 04:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

That is funny, I'm not sure that he even got it.

Old 01-26-2006, 04:06 PM
Pro Rider

haha, i didnt even notice his bad grammar untill thud pointed it out. thats wat happens wen ur on aim all day.... u get used to the bad grammar and read it as if there are no problems, lol. i must admit my writing is not exactly wat u would find in a dictionary either, lol.

Old 01-26-2006, 04:27 PM
Trailblazer

I know I have bad grammer but it's not because i chat on AOL all day.It's because I'm fustrated and kinda confused.I've been trying to find parts for my 360.So laugh it up honestly i don't care.But thanks for pointing that out i didn't check my grammer on that post.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2006, 01:17 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kawiloverchris
I know I have bad grammer but it's not because i chat on AOL all day.It's because I'm fustrated and kinda confused.I've been trying to find parts for my 360.So laugh it up honestly i don't care.But thanks for pointing that out i didn't check my grammer on that post.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Great attitude!

(You might want to spell check your signature also.)

Old 01-27-2006, 08:33 AM
Weekend Warrior

I use to hav bad gramma but den i went bak to finis the 3erd grade las yeer. i staid ther 4 da hole yeer and i did grate! my teecher said i was da best studeent she had. next yeer i am goin to the next gradee. it wil bee so nise to bee in da 5ith gradee! it kinda suks becaus ther is no reses in the 5ith gradee any mor.

i am gona kep on tring becaus i no that if i can just finis the 5ifth gradee then i will finaly have what it taks to be the presadent of the younited states of amaraca.

tank you for lisanig,

Annonomos Bush Famlee Member

Old 01-27-2006, 10:09 AM
Weekend Warrior

I was thinking about this after I read it and if the wheeler was 10 feet above you how did he get the winch cable on a branch 16 feet in the air? And did he leave his key on the whole time to run the winch? Just seems strange.

Old 01-27-2006, 10:37 AM
Weekend Warrior

Freespool the cable, throw it up over the branch, loop it around itself, real it up.
He had a wireless remote for the winch. Anybody know where to get one?

Old 01-27-2006, 03:47 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: jcheil
I use to hav bad gramma but den i went bak to finis the 3erd grade las yeer. i staid ther 4 da hole yeer and i did grate! my teecher said i was da best studeent she had. next yeer i am goin to the next gradee. it wil bee so nise to bee in da 5ith gradee! it kinda suks becaus ther is no reses in the 5ith gradee any mor.

i am gona kep on tring becaus i no that if i can just finis the 5ifth gradee then i will finaly have what it taks to be the presadent of the younited states of amaraca.

tank you for lisanig,

Annonomos Bush Famlee Member
Thats it.Laugh it up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img](By the way I'm in 10th grade)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: How to leave your ATV alone in the woods