Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

can't we all just get along?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 09:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can't we all just get along?

just like everyone else... I want to see some pics... I take my quads pretty much anywhere I can... as I have pics to prove it... Sure I get stuck... Everyone does... I've got pics of me being stuck... course, 90% of me getting stuck is because I'm high-sided in ruts.... SRA's just don't get it done like IRS do... mostly because of the ground clearance.

That being said, I'm extremely pleased with the new grizzly 700. Yamaha did a good job on tweaking the setup of the grizzly. It'll go deeper than previous models... (proved that yesterday, as my friend drowned out his 06 Griz, following me thru some high water. (happened in the same spot my quad is sitting in my last pic in my page))

Oh... and zero belt slippage... all day.

Old 11-26-2006, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider

"I wish we could meet and ride I can talk cause I have the guts to back it up, do you? "

LMFAO... come to Moab next april 26 thru 30. but that would take nads...

Old 11-26-2006, 11:05 PM
DS2
Range Rover

Originally posted by: MotoF150
I ride in extreme and tough conditions and I feel extremely confident in myself thats there's nowhere where I can take my ATV. Any 4x4 ATV can go anywhere I can take my little Eiger, but you guys judge yourself by the ATV you own, not by ur riding skill or confidence, all that you guys talk about is you can beat me in a flat out drag race, thats not what riding an ATV is about, where I ride theres not many places thats smooth, long and level where you can drag race ATV's, yea ur 700cc ATV can go 70mph, but where on a rough trail can you go 70mph at? Your going to have to slow down when you go over a log, or going over water. Its funny when I see guys with the big 700 cc quads think they are all it, someone special when they get up over a steep vertical hill, then at the same time someone goes up that same hill with a small cheap 200cc 2 wheel drive quad, then when they find out the only way down is to go back down that same hill they climbed they start to panic, I have honestly seen guys that either winch themselves down or get someone else ride their quad down cause they are too scared. Yea I see it all the time, you guys talk big just because you have a big giant atv but u don't have the go-nads in ur riding skill to back it up. I wish we could meet and ride I can talk cause I have the guts to back it up, do you?
You must really live by 3 mile island. I can't fathom how any person can say the comments above, and also ask a stupid snow plowing question about getting stuck and looking stupid in front of your friends. Something is not adding up.
It also doesn't add up to start an apology thread, and turn around in the very same thread and talk more lame smack.

Old 11-27-2006, 12:13 AM
Range Rover

Moto here is a web site that has some videos of bikes with belt drives going through some real mud and water.
http://www.atv-guru.com/Videos.htm
Now if you are really sorry so am I and I hope you will take the time to view the videos. I also have a web site and pictures of some of my quads and if you took the time to look at it you would see both types of quads. I have no reason to come on here and lie about something the members here are very smart and have a ton of great information and I respect that out of each member. I just had a hard time getting ripped on about belt drives and or quads we junk made in china. I don't want to get kicked from the forum is has been a super place for me to learn and get help so I am done with this and look forward to better day posting and learning.
Thanks to everyone on this great forum for your support and I am sorry if I offended anyone.

One last thing I want to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MARRY X-MAS
I will not be posting till next year.

Old 11-27-2006, 05:25 AM
Pro Rider

You guys live in a part of the country thats flat, that has no mountains. Im talking about steep hills, moutains, I ride in a mountain area or strip mines, these hills go almost straight up and down, some are long some are short, one hill has a giant boulder sticking out on the top that you have to jump ur ATV up over that rock at a sheer vertical angle. Some mountains are too steep you have to ride up sideways that have a path just wide enough to fit and one tiny mistake you will fall off the path and fall 300 feet to ur sure death. Sorry its no big deal or exciting to me riding on flat level ground ""yawn"" excuse me, If you guys want a real ride and if you can handle it come to the area I ride at, if you make it and survive you will feel good about yourself then you can go home and tell ur friends and bring ur digital camera, and you can be the man, you that man!, oh btw: the cutie hot babes will love you.

Old 11-27-2006, 07:06 AM
Pro Rider

well, i live in the Northern Rockies and ride to over 10,000 feet pretty much every weekend when the snow permits. i also ride Moab once a year. it sounds to me like you have convinced yourself that your "mountain area" in PA (LOL) is in the same catagory.

you just don't know when to shuddup, do ya?

monty

Old 11-27-2006, 07:12 AM
Pro Rider

The only way these guys go away it to not respond to them. Everyone please grow up and DO NOT repond to any of his jabs.

Old 11-27-2006, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigDog800EFI
The only way these guys go away it to not respond to them. Everyone please grow up and DO NOT repond to any of his jabs.
but its fun keeps me busy .

Old 11-27-2006, 09:06 PM
Pro Rider
Is always changing bikes.

motof150, i dont understand how you can critisize people you dont know let alone their riding style.

Old 11-29-2006, 12:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Instigater
edited by atvconnection moderator

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Let me give a warm heart felt apology to all of the parents/kids that come on here for clean atv fun. I can not imagine what I would have felt like if my 7 yr old boy would have read something like that. I truely acted out of instinct, instead of logic. I do truely feel sorry to anyone, other than MotoF150, that was offended. I hope that this issue will be put to bed and we can all move on and into the woods where we all would rather be!

Truely sorry, INSTIGATER