Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

can't we all just get along?

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2006, 02:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can't we all just get along?

Originally posted by: Instigater
edited by atvconnection moderator

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
LMAO .. well .. I got to see the post before it was edited and while I wouldn't have posted it myself, thought it was fitting for the intended audience (MotoF)

Old 11-25-2006, 03:44 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MotoF150
Mr Foreman Dan, I have owned other ATV's in the past but sold them in favor of dirt and street bikes, now im back with another atv and I don't want to offend but what I see is the guys that own the bigger and badder atv's are the ones that are afraid to ride them, it buggs me when I see most of the guys with the bigger atvs and they go thru the woods as slow as a turtle, they are afraid to jump, get a scratch on them, get them muddy, I mean why did they buy an atv for? I ride for the fun and thrill I wanta see how fast I can go, how steep of a hill or how deep thru the mud I can go. I don't mean to offend but I don't like it when someone with a bigger and bad atv tells me that their atv can go what-ever faster and better, but they fail to understand that bigger and bad and faster atv is useless with a rider that either can't handle it or is afraid of it.
you keep talking about bigger badder quads, belt drive, f150, you riding ability,everyone elses riding ability, guys with bigger quads being afraid to ride them, i see alot of pics on here of guys riding in some serious stuff.

now to you. to me it sounds like your talking about yourself, you are afraid to ride in some serious stuff, i will bet your afraid to get that eiger stuck, you dont have to be afraid to say so.im sure your neighbor wont make fun of you, oh wait he rides a polaris so he probably would, but im sure he really respects you, because of all your almighty atv knowledge.

so if you could enlighten us all and post some pics of your quad going thru all this mud that you say it can go thru and all the hills and rocks you ride on, because we know pennsalvania has the the toughest trail there are( they might i dont know im from wisconsin) so you talk big game show us.

for me, i would never go on to a forum talking such crap.slamming all the other atv,everyone makes good ones its personal preference, i really think you should do alot more studying and stop posting on things you know nothing about.

and you are not offending anyone we are just concened about you, and we want you to stop making a _ _ _ of yourself.

Old 11-25-2006, 09:33 PM
Pro Rider

Why do the moderators keep haveing to play reff on guys like this. Just bann the from posting. I know it can be done!!!

Old 11-26-2006, 07:47 AM
Pro Rider

I have never rode a belt drive atv, but what drives me nuts is nobody in this forum will admit how the belt drives will slip and have problems, I must be the only one on the earth that has seen a brand new 2006 ATV with 25 miles on it having to be towed home cause he took it thru water and his belt was slipping so bad it wouldn't move, I know it must have been a defect, maybe the case covering the belt cover was loose right? But,, I seen the same thing happen 100+ times before, they all must of had loose bolts on the belt covers that allowed water in right? Huh? OK. On any given Sunday afternoon there is this area that may see 500+ ATV's out riding around and everytime, and I mean everytime I go out the trail is blocked or held up because a belt drive atv has a slipping belt and its always a smaller gear drive atv that pulls him out. Honest, I know guys that do own newer belt drives that were told by their dealer NOT to take it thru deep water or mud, and these guys cut new trails that go around the water and mud holes. I can't believe nobody else in this forum has seen the same thing!

Old 11-26-2006, 11:02 AM
Pro Rider

no dealer or salesman would ever tell a customer not to take there atv in deep mud or water, and jepordisen a sale stop lying, your nose is already to big.

Old 11-26-2006, 11:16 AM
Pro Rider

I've been up to the racks on my POS Sportsman Beltsmoker 500EFI and have yet to have a slipping belt.

The only time water has ever gotten into my belt case was when I dunked the front end up over the snorkels.

Old 11-26-2006, 11:29 AM
Trailblazer

As a supporting member here.. I would like to see this clown removed..(motof150) or at least make a special section for him to post in.. Lets seee what could we call it.. I know GOD because it seems he has a answer for everything and knows everything, has done it all twice, and bla bla bla omg..

Bring Back Instigater he was only saying what alot of others wanted to say but didnt have the nuts to do it..

Old 11-26-2006, 04:07 PM
Pro Rider

I ride in extreme and tough conditions and I feel extremely confident in myself thats there's nowhere where I can take my ATV. Any 4x4 ATV can go anywhere I can take my little Eiger, but you guys judge yourself by the ATV you own, not by ur riding skill or confidence, all that you guys talk about is you can beat me in a flat out drag race, thats not what riding an ATV is about, where I ride theres not many places thats smooth, long and level where you can drag race ATV's, yea ur 700cc ATV can go 70mph, but where on a rough trail can you go 70mph at? Your going to have to slow down when you go over a log, or going over water. Its funny when I see guys with the big 700 cc quads think they are all it, someone special when they get up over a steep vertical hill, then at the same time someone goes up that same hill with a small cheap 200cc 2 wheel drive quad, then when they find out the only way down is to go back down that same hill they climbed they start to panic, I have honestly seen guys that either winch themselves down or get someone else ride their quad down cause they are too scared. Yea I see it all the time, you guys talk big just because you have a big giant atv but u don't have the go-nads in ur riding skill to back it up. I wish we could meet and ride I can talk cause I have the guts to back it up, do you?

Old 11-26-2006, 04:27 PM
Pro Rider

easy to have guts to do things when your brain is soaked in alcohol.

Old 11-26-2006, 07:56 PM
Pro Rider

come to wisconsin in spring, i will show you how to ride. you are not afraid of getting wupped by a 10 yearold rebuilt 2 stroke belt drive are you, talk a good game but how big are your wabo's.