Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

Whats it going to take

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006 | 12:58 PM
|
Trailblazer
Default Whats it going to take

What is it going to take to remove this Imbecile ". A stupid or silly person; a dolt. A person whose mental acumen is well below par. A person of moderate to severe mental retardation." ????

This person and I use that term loosely Is nothing but a pain in many of the members a$$. I am a Supporting Member here wich means I used my hard earned $$ to be a part of this site. Sure I can just look past what he says, not reply to it, or just ignore it all together but I shouldnt have to be exposed to such retardism nor should anyone else..

Motof150 has spred his Ignorance all over the internet, dont let it run all over this site as well.

Old 12-02-2006 | 01:08 PM
Pro Rider

im just a user here and i am thinking about becoming a supporting member because my knowledge of quads is nothing compared to alot of guys here and i truley enjoy this site. but with motomouth here im second guessing my decision.

Old 12-02-2006 | 02:07 PM
Pro Rider

THE OTHER THREAD LOCKED HOPE YOU DEAL WITH THE SITUATION, LET US KNOW.

THANKS

HOYT

Old 12-02-2006 | 02:20 PM
|
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: hoytultratec
THE OTHER THREAD LOCKED HOPE YOU DEAL WITH THE SITUATION, LET US KNOW.

THANKS

HOYT
Well time will tell I guess. Its a shame really to see it come to this, With so many people wanting him removed you wouldnt think it would be that hard to do.. Why waste time reading his posts, just remove him!!
Well I hope to see a new thread started and it can be LOCKED that reads MOTOF150 has been removed..!!!! but we all know that will never happend.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2006 | 02:43 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!

well guys and girls if any, it appears we will have to become the total adults and just totaolly ignor this person our selfs as im sure the moderators have a hard time w/ watching the whole forum and cant be bothered with this one example. i agree w/ bastfeem as i alos am a supporting member and prudly wear my atv connection hat while ridng and promote this forum as one w/ friendly and knowledgeable people. but i hate to see this forum get tarnished from anyone who is nothing more then a trouble marker. just my 2 cents that i have payed for.

Old 12-02-2006 | 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

good one!!! its hard to ignore when u see what is said to others. especially when u like the other people. u kinda feel like your standing up for all. but yes hopefully it will get back to normal..out with the bad and in with more quads.. hey im divorced. i better go get another quad for christmas.. now that sounds like a good present to my self[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2006 | 04:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FITSofRAGE
good one!!! its hard to ignore when u see what is said to others. especially when u like the other people. u kinda feel like your standing up for all. but yes hopefully it will get back to normal..out with the bad and in with more quads.. hey im divorced. i better go get another quad for christmas.. now that sounds like a good present to my self[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Try an Eiger, I hear those are awesome!

Old 12-02-2006 | 06:58 PM
Pro Rider
Is always changing bikes.

Originally posted by: Instigater
ya i hear they can go up and down 20ft shear cliffs.

Old 12-02-2006 | 08:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BBR650
Originally posted by: Instigater
ya i hear they can go up and down 20ft shear cliffs.
Yeah, but it's really, really scary. Drinking does help. You have to be drunk first.

Thus sayeth the master of the Eiger and the tamer of the most severe of all terrain.
Belt Drives and Big Bore machines with lockers shudder at his approach.
Peace be upon him