Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..........BOZOF150.......

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006 | 11:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..........BOZOF150.......

Attached Spare Parts and Maintenance Kit

hmmm got this from the site there. i see it comes equipped with spare parts.. hmmm they must know something we dont.. like its going to break..ahahahahahahahahaha. oh i bet i get a response from this.. they need to make tracks for that big 6x6. or a combine atatchment

Old 12-07-2006 | 11:57 PM
Trailblazer

i agree with you on the spare parts thing! but the roll bar is a cool but very very very very very vwery very very very UGLY!!!! so are these gunna be for sale to normal residence or just army i didnt read much on them yet....

Old 12-08-2006 | 12:05 AM
Pro Rider

army. and the future farmers of america[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2006 | 08:30 AM
|
Pro Rider

You guys crack me up.........I'm LMAO......Good fun right there......
John

Old 12-08-2006 | 08:59 AM
Trailblazer

they look like a good tool for farmers.... Heavy stout and can pull a sh!& load and put a sh!& on the racks!!! 400 Lbs! but they sure are goofy looking! if i got one my cutting torch and welder would be out every day![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2006 | 09:00 AM
Pro Rider

I am sure at they will make more than 50, It ould cost too much to start ther line just for 50. I am pretty sure that will be available to John Doe......................and John Deere[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2006 | 09:04 AM
Pro Rider

'05's don't have the roll bar, I agree it is ugly, but if I ever rolled this tank, it would be my new best friend. Yes, even better than Fits

Old 12-08-2006 | 09:07 AM
Pro Rider

hey thanku. it must stay fun. ill even be honest. im looking forward to riding the mv. see i can be honest and nice. yes im looking forward to riding it. something different. somthing new. i have an open mind. yes instigater will rag my yamaha atv. but thats ok. im happy he likes his new tractor. i mean atv. but yes. it will be nice just to get on something new, to c what it is like. even though he cant admit a grizzly is a marvilous atv. thats ok. his atv seems to be ok. i may not ever own one. i like yamaha. i like suzuki. i like jap. atv,s. but his polaris atv seems to be ok. so ther u go. im saying his atv is ok. and now for the ragging response to this message will be coming soon!!! he just cant admit that japs make a good atv. again thats ok. we know the truth. so heres a jap. quad gy. admitting his atv is ok!! but, i will continue with jap. quads. theyve been around along time. and i think by now they do know what there doing.. now isnt that nice. see im being nice.. its christmas. time to be nice and cheerful.. have a wonderful christmas and new year all. and now im leaving to go ride my grizz i like so well. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2006 | 09:12 AM
Pro Rider

oh i really like the roll bar. i would have to have one. it just adds to its appeal. but i would really like to jump out of a heli on one. pull my shoot. and when i hit the ground.. just open the throttle and run amuk!!!!! it does look like quite the big brute.. ok. i better lay off. ive been nice wayyyy to long[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2006 | 09:19 AM
Pro Rider

Yours isn't too bad, see I can be nice too!