Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

FITSofRAGE is out west

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 10:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FITSofRAGE is out west

One of my friends just packed up, two quads on a monster rack and a 30' RV trailer and went down to Arizona. From the photos I've seen there are some really neat riding areas there.

One of the areas they were riding in is sometimes used as a military training area... occasionally you will come across a mock-up of a missle battery, an old tank or anti-aircraft gun that they will drop practice bombs at...

Anyhow, whenever I think that getting older sucks, I start to think of the things I could do if I were retired...

Have fun down there.

Old 02-01-2007, 11:18 AM
Pro Rider

Hey, why is everyone wanting you to have a good time, but me?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I hope it rains everyday, and you have to cut your trip early because you are bummed out. Just think about it, you could back home early to the good life and freeze your ninnies off too![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] One thing for sure, with friends like me,why would you ever need enemies?

Blastfeem got your '03 Grizz front diff fluid changed. I think that we are going to let Matt ride it this Sat. at Elson St. You don't mind,.... right?

Old 02-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider

i c.. but of course.. yea right!! i know thats a joke. road today. i froze my minies off first thing this morning. but then it got warmer. starting tomorrow the heat should be coming back. the sun is out. the clouds are gone. and here comes the mid 70,s. he he.. i rode about 90 miles today with a fella. that military area i may have road thru. i was in one at florence junction. they have a calender they post the dates of live fire on. and there will be a flag up. and when the flag is up. u dont go. unless u want some arti dropping on ur quad while ur riding. ouch.. more then ouch. welp got to get my stuff cleaned up for tomorrow. another day of riding in the desert.. cya captains.. good luck in the cold ill be back way to soon.. see if i was really rich. id just stay out here till the cold and ice was gone.. yuk yuk yuk.. have fun instigater.. enjoy ur frozen quad.. im riding hehehehehhehhee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2007, 08:55 PM
Trailblazer

well I talked to Fits about 5ish ohio time he was out in the sun taking pictures of the 450 and sending them to my cell. Man what i would give to ride in that country. Just beautiful, well off the toppic here Fits is in AZ one of the parts guys out back is heading to Florida next week and im planning a trip from Ohio cold weather to Canada Freezing weather.. man this is just wrong..lol

You feeling froggy Instigater? I say we go mudding this weekend... lmao!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] If we can break through the ice hahaha
Maybe we can get BatBoy to go.. yeah right we dont have enough food for that boy..

Hey Fits..... Yeasterday was ***** P's Birthday!!!!

have fun Fits I'll keep a few snow piles just for YOU when you get back!

Old 02-03-2007, 02:02 AM
Pro Rider

thanks captain. keep them deep. we will burry the fatty ohs in it. try to get those zillas deep. welp im off to crown king with some fellas tomorrow. and then sunday maybe somewhere else. and then next week. im going to do some real riding and exploring. getting my az trail book out. and go crazy.. the warmth here is on the way. mid 70,s.. take care all. the blue sunny sky is great.. real great.. tell ***** ill get him a cactus.. im getting instigater one.. so he can sit on it.. hehehehehehhehehehe

Old 02-03-2007, 04:39 AM
Pro Rider

You need to be getting some sleep. what are you doing posting so late at night? Me,....I came down here to avoid the 2 yr old, she got spoiled last week when she was sick, so, now she THINKS she needs to come in our bed everynight about 2-3 A.M. We are letting her cry it out. More like, dad went downstairs to avoid the noise, much more quieter! I was looking up Jet-Hot headers for the new Dodge. Prolly won't get 'em, just looking. I kind of wish that they did NOT make headers for it, It would be much easier on me if I had no choice! I am week in the "leaving it stock" department![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-03-2007, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider

i c.. im getting lots of good pics to bring home. and put on the forums.. its awsome out here. today was the best yet. and getting better... well good luck on the quiet.. im off to unload and prepare for yet another day of long distance riding. so far my shortest trip has been about 80 miles. longest 110. im going to go for a real long haul before its over.. semper fi carry on

Old 02-10-2007, 12:44 AM
Pro Rider

Well, lets see. He is still out there. He checked in yesterday and has logged more than 500 miles, HEY, he has to visit his family too! He sent pics to my cell, but now my "camera starting fail" so I can't retrieve them to upload here. Hey FITS...., what kind of support crew you got working for you here? I tell you, you can't get good help these days! I hope you are not paying that Instigater guy anything, because he down right sucks at his job! I hear his MV is still tore down too, lazy fart!

Old 02-10-2007, 01:28 PM
Pro Rider

Doggone, I just read this thread... I'm late!

A couplea days ago I met 2 guys on a dirt road down near Green Valley. One was on a Griz and they looked like they packed for a long haul. I hope I didn't just blow the chance to meet Fits.

Old 02-10-2007, 02:25 PM
Pro Rider

His is blue, I know he is somewhere near Crown King! He did tell me that he was riding with someone the other day, but I don't know who it was or what he was on. That would have been pretty cool!

Quick Reply: FITSofRAGE is out west