Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

FITSofRAGE is out west

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 05:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FITSofRAGE is out west

Last week I bought a truck,(not the topic of this thread though) as I was pulling off the lot FITS calls me and tells me he is about an hour into his trip towards Arizona(2000 something miles). Out of the blue, he packs up his new Grizz, his 450, his 1 ton Dodge and leaves. Must be nice to have that kind of freedom. Blastfeem is managing the shop quite nicely. FITS calls me calls night to rub it in that he just finished about 110 mile ride during the beautiful evening hours. His trail was lite by the moon, as he was a lone rider, yet once again! He plans on being there about 2 weeks. You can tell when people are getting old, they move away during the winter![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-30-2007, 07:05 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

damn, i wish i had the kind of money to do that. i would love to drive my atv all yr round when it was warm. i still have to wait for this stupid winter and mud season to get over with.

Old 01-30-2007, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider

yes here i am. for the next two friggin days. rain.. im sick. and its raining. can u believe it.. oh bliss. but the end of the week and this weekend. is going to be awsome. its been up to 70 during the day. except for these two. man the riding out here is bar none. the best. no mud. easy clean up. and rough harsh country. u take ur life into ur own hands out here. when u go out alone. im going to do as much riding as i can. going this week with someone i met on ridingarizona.com. he is going to show me some new places. i also crossed a woman with a horse and dog on the way to crown king. she road her hoarse to az from montana! yes u herd me right. montana to az. shes been on the road for 9 months. and is going to be back home around october of this year. last year she road this horse 5000 miles cross county.. wild man wild. i gave them water and a bunch of snacks and food bars i had. u could tell they dont eat much.. ive only seen this on tv.. any how. have fun in the cold all u people back in the east[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] this little rain wont last. and the sun will be back out. ive allready seen more sun then i have ever see i think. he he... take care all. and keep that instigater under control. man just think. if the mv was here. it would sink in the sand he he[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-30-2007, 09:50 PM
Pro Rider

Well hopefully it wouldn't sink. You see, big boats don't sink, because of bouyancy. I think that is the only thing that kept mine afloat last hole it was in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hope you are having a blast, because we hate you right now! That's right, hate IS a powerful word, you are there, I am here, so,....hate is a good word to describe my feelings, so..... HATE it is![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I hope you sit on a cactus too!

Old 01-30-2007, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider

ur right. i think the zillas would work in this stuff better then the swamp lites. they do not like the desert. im eating them up allready. i dont care. i just gas it harder. big horns would be ideal for out here. the 589,s did better in this then the sl.. well i will bring u a cactus. and i will shove it somewhere for u.. he he. it may even hurt a big gy such as ur self.. he he.. well tomorrow is supposed to be the last day of rain for a while.then get nice nice nice. i got a couple rides planned. yes rides. january. february.. 70 deg.. yes yes. sun blue.. sun blue.. wow.. no mud. no clean. easy clean. brakes last forever out here. no mud to grind them up. welp wish u were here. he he.. ud like it. alot more fun then back home. but thats still good too. its just out here u can ride forever and not see the same stuff twice... take care big man... ill bring that cacty for u[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2007, 07:25 AM
Pro Rider

That nust really suck out there, I mean I've got mine partially still tore apart because of the belt case thing. It is just too dang cold to even turn on the heater in the garage. I would rather just let it sit, than to work on it in sub-zero temps. Last night wind chill was around 0. What is wrong with this picture? It is so cold, I spit on my new truck rim to get something off of it, and before I could get the rag on it, the spit was already frozen. I triple dog dare you to put your tongue to it![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2007, 11:56 AM
Pro Rider

wow and out here. these people wig out when its 40. thats freezing cold. but when ur used to temps of 80,s and above. way above.. i guess 40 is cold. after u are out here for a while. u start to feel that. but when its 100 here. it feels better then 75 and 100% humidity back home. im glad im not in that crap right now. man, just think though.i got to come back to that. i dont want to come back. u cant make me come back!!!!!!!!!! yuk. i got out when the getting was good. oh god i got to come back to that. it makes me sick.. so sick.. hay u better watch spitting on that rim. u may get that big tounge too close and freeze it to it. and the fire truck will come and rip ur tounge off. and then u will walk around with a bandage on ur tounge.. he he. i will have to bring u back a souvinier. how ever u spell it. hay theres cows out here.. i could bring u a cow pie hehehehehhehehehe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Trending Topics

Old 01-31-2007, 08:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sounds like your having a good time fits. I will be lucky to leave Minnesota on an ATV trip, EVER[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2007, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider

u never know. the day may come when u can just go run amuk somewhere else. ive never been to minesota.. sounds like it may get cold there.. veeerrrrrrr..

Old 02-01-2007, 08:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Its -4 below zero right now, even worse with the wind chill. But the spring north woods are a good time!

Quick Reply: FITSofRAGE is out west