Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

please pray

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 06:55 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default please pray

MERRY CHRISTMAS Tyler and family, God Bless you all.

Old 12-27-2007, 11:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default please pray

Hang in there buddy and best of luck to your dad.

John

Old 01-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default please pray

MY thought an prayers are with your, dad you an your family.Maybe the church can do some fund raisers for your family.Ive been in your shoes an I know an understand what your going thru,its not easy but thats where faith friends an family comes into play.If you need anything or need to talk just give a holler and Ill be here if ya need it- Hang in there Tyler

Old 01-03-2008, 02:39 AM
Pro Rider
Default please pray

Do you have an update yet Tyler?

Old 01-03-2008, 01:30 PM
Trailblazer
Default please pray

Tyler, I am praying for your Dad

Old 01-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Trailblazer
Default please pray

You whole family is in our prayers. Keep the faith.
God bless you all.

Old 01-03-2008, 04:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default please pray

Yeah, I have updates, and in order it got worse, bvut got better a few minutes ago, I don't have enough time right now to typer everything, so I'll do it later. thanks for praying.

Old 01-03-2008, 04:37 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default please pray

Hang in there bud! My mother had cancer and after prayers and good docs shes alive and its been 10 years. Never lose hope!

Old 01-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default please pray

Alright, I have a little time to type, so I'll try to get it all. Last Saturday, my Dad went back to the emergency room, and they put him actually in the hospital, and were doing all kinds of tests on him for a lot of diseases from being around a farm, and coal mines. He was supposed to come home on Wednesday after his biopsy, but the stupid doctor punctured his lung and it collapsed. They put a chest tube in him, and now he has to stay until atleast Sunday(It was their fault, but were paying about 2grand a night after insurance!!!) my mom and I stayed down there last night, and I tried to post on here from my psp, but it didn't work) After we left and got home(right before my earlier post, they had gotten one of the cancer(biopsy) tests back, and it was negative, but there are a lot more that won't be in for about 4 weeks. And we just found this out about an hour ago, but the doctor didn't get enough nodgules or something in the biopsy, and he doesn't want to take a chance of punctureing his lung again, so they are going to go in his side and cut off about a centimeter of his lung and test that.(He's in surgery right now) Thanks, for all the prayers, but I would still like everyone to pray that he gets bette and doesn't have lung cancer. It was really hard to watch him especially when they just puut his chest tube in(It goes in the cavity where, the lung was before it collapsed, and suck out the air so it would inflate. One thing I forgot to mention above and don't know where to put it, he was put in isolation, because earlier this week, they thought he had tb. If I started something and didn't finish above, just let me know, because I'm to tired to go check.

BTW: I'm just wondering(not being racist or anything) what nationality his doctor is, he speaks perfect english, but his last name is Takubo. Does anyone know?

PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR MY DAD.

Old 01-04-2008, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default please pray

Well I thought they were doing the surgery yesterday, dut they didn't and aren't going to because they think its not cancer, but a disease that can be treated by steriods. Thanks for all the prayers, once they get his lung to seal, if nothing else gos wrong, he will be home abuot Sunday

Quick Reply: please pray