Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

ATV Discounter--credible?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 01:13 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV Discounter--credible?

I came across ATV discounter in my search for my first ATV. The link to the one I am considering is below. Does anyone have any experience with this company good/bad or otherwise?

http://www.atvdiscounter.com/A...V-19/ProductInfo.aspx

THanks,

Rick

Old 05-17-2008, 01:36 AM
Pro Rider

Run, don't walk away but run fast! This company has a very bad reputation!

Old 05-17-2008, 01:42 AM
Pro Rider

Before you buy the Jaguar look at this site

http://members.boardhost.com/K...index.html?1204499339

They are nothing but trouble
They are junk

Old 05-17-2008, 02:40 AM
Weekend Warrior

Seems to be alot of probs with that bike.

Anything on SUNL?

Old 05-17-2008, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider

If you're lookin for a good Chienese brand check out the Linhai 300 or 400 cc 4x4 or Janshe brand

Old 06-01-2008, 01:11 PM
Weekend Warrior

These guys are a scam. Do not buy from ATV Discounter. I bought 4 ATV's from ATV Discounter, and they sent a cheaper one in place of the one I ordered. Different brand, different body style, cheaper, etc. They said it was the same thing and refused to accept the return, or do anything else for that matter. It's in dispute with the credit card company right now.
They also are refusing to send missing and damaged parts.
For your Chinese bikes, I'd recommend looking into dirtcheapatvsonline.com. I've never bought from this guy before, but I've talked to him several times, and he offered me a much better deal than ATV Discounter did. The reason I didn't buy from him was because he didn't carry the SUNL line, which I liked the body style of. I wish I would have. He seems honest to me. Believe me, I'm not family or friend of this place. He just offered a great deal. He carries Roketa, Tao Tao, and a couple others. He's buying in huge container loads, and gets good deals.
Good luck.

Old 06-03-2008, 12:22 AM
Weekend Warrior

i too purshased a 250 atv from atv discounter . dont run cant get parts cant get money back.it is junk dont buy from them.they lie too much.

Trending Topics

Old 06-09-2008, 11:35 AM
dcc
Weekend Warrior

here's a few dealers that i know of:

1)Ritchies Powersports, Athens TN--honda

2)Southern Honda Chattanooga, TN---honda

3) Lakehill Motors, Corinth MS--honda & yamaha

(I have never heard anything on the dealers in TN, and only one bad comment on lakehill motors, but they do have great prices, all of them)

thanks
dcc

Old 11-30-2008, 08:09 PM
Trailblazer

THIS WILL TELL YOU EVERY THING YOU NEED TO KNOW.THE OWNER GLEN BARLING IS A CONVICTED FELON ON INSURANCE FRAUD. HE SPENT TIME IN JAIL FOR TAKEING PEOPLES MONEY FOR INSURNCE THAT HE DIDNT EVEN HAVE A LINENSE TO SELL. AFTER THAT AND GETTING OUT OF PRISON 3 YRS LATER HE NOW STEALS PEOPLES MONEY SELLING THEM JUNK ATVS AND GO KARTS AND DOESNT FIX THEM. I HAD MINE SIT THERE FOR MONTHS AND NEVER GOT THEM FIXED. OH YEA THEY WOULD RUN FOR 1 HOUR AFTER I GOT THEM HOME BUT THEN IT WOULD DO THE SAME THING THAT I TOOK IT IN FOR. HE AND HIS PUNK AS# DAUGHTER ( KARI BARRING ) THAT WORKS FOR HIM WILL SMILE AND PROMISE YOU THE WORLD BUT HER WORD IS AS GOOD AS HER FELON DAD IS.KARI IS A LOW LIFE PERSON WHO STOLE MY MONEY AND SHE WAS VERY SHOCKED WHEN I SHOLD HER THE PRISON RECORDS THAT SHOWD WHEN AND HOW LONG HER DAD WAS IN PRISON FOR STEALING PEPOLES MONEY. SAY AWAT FROM THEM THEY WILL BURN YOU AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO DO WHAT I DID AND SELL THE JUNK TO SOMEONE ELSE ON EBAY OR CRAIGS LIST.ANYONE HERE YOU WANTS TO SEE THE OFFICAL DOCMENT SHOWING GLEN BARRIN IN PRISON PLEASE EMAIL ME OR PM AND I WILL BE GLAD TO SEND IT TO YOU.

Old 12-01-2008, 01:36 AM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default ATV Discounter--credible?"></title><script src=

Wild woody, it's too bad information like that about all these scam artists isn't available to everyone before they buy. Thanks.