Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Memphis,Mississippi,AR. riders

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2003, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memphis,Mississippi,AR. riders

We ride every sat and sun at the wolf river bottoms
the MS river is up and everything is under water. Im looking to load up and go to potss Camp

I need directiond from West memphis. I40 or I55 either one i can take.
If anyone wants to hook up, we usually have 5 to 15 bikes with us

let me know

Old 05-18-2003, 10:31 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hey CatKrazy, where do yall drop in to the wolf river bottoms ? I used to go in off Covington Pike but thats no longer an option, then moved to Austin Pea to drop in, thats out too now. I've only been down there once since they've killed the Austin Pea entrance. I would love to hook up and ride with yall sometime. I havnt been riding much lately due to lack of places to ride closer than 2 hours away. I do putt around and our local hunting land but most of that is really tight woods and alot of brush and such other than teh one main road down the moddle. Where about is this Potts Camp yall are talking about ? Any decent riding areas over on your side of the river ?

Old 05-18-2003, 10:39 AM
Pro Rider

gimli

Man you are missing out. The jackson area exit is what we take. Just go i 40 to jackson exit,Go north, then the first redlight you come to hang a left. Go straight through a residential area and you will suddenly see a beer joint looking thing, or bar. If you are not careful you will miss it. The lady that owns the bar has cameras in the back so knowone will mess with your stuff. Park in the back. Once you leave out of the front of the bar, continue on going the same way on the same street you drove in on. You will see a big curve about 2 yards down, if the gate is not closed go in there and take the gravel rode to the railroad tracks. Go up on the side if the tracks, under the over pass, and you will be at the trails. Great places to ride and mud all over.

Let me know and we can hhok up

also potts camp is on hwy 78 in MS. next to holly springs. about 30 from MS state line. Good ridding there i have been told. But never been there.

Also there is the loosahatchie. I hear it make the wolf river look like small potatoes when it comes to mud. When the river falls thats where I will be going

Old 07-13-2003, 04:07 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Cat did you ever get directions to Potts camp?
If you still need them,leme know.

Andy

Old 07-26-2003, 04:38 PM
Weekend Warrior

hello cat krazy i ride every sat at potts camp it a good place to ride
here is the way to get to it go to potts camp exit go right go to 178 go right
flicks amco is on the left go past it go over river bridge take first right go over the 4 lane take the
first road or the 2 road on the left it best to go onto the 2 road it is 221 or226 on feft go to the end
to park