Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

silver lake with swimsuit models!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2003, 01:31 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default silver lake with swimsuit models!!!

Blackballed, you are an idiot.

Thank you, drive through...

Old 05-30-2003, 05:15 PM
Trailblazer

I CANT BELIVE WHAT HAS STEMED FROM 4 OR 5 HOT CHICKS GETTING THIER PICTURE TAKEN IN THE DUNES.
HEY BLACK YOUR OPINIONS ARE NOT NEEDED, LET THE DNR TAKE CARE OF THIER PROBLEMS. ITS NOT UP TO YOU. QUIT WASTING OUR TIME. IF THE DNR HAS A PROBLEM WITH THE LOUD PEOPLE THEY CAN HANDLE IT THEY DONT NEED YOU. DID ANYONE EVER COMPLAIN WHEN YOU WERE RIDING YOUR HORSE AND IT TOOK A CRAP AND YOU DIDNT CLEAN IT UP. OR WHEN THEY CUT DOWN ALL THEM TREES TO SELL TO THE CITY OF CHICAGO. TELL ME BLACK DID YOU EVER HAVE A LOUD HORSE. YOUR MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Old 05-30-2003, 05:17 PM
Trailblazer

Mr Black or anyone else can you tell me what the required desibles our machines have to reach. I have a sound meter at work. So I'll try my machine at home and I'll post it back here when I'm finished.

Old 05-30-2003, 05:54 PM
Pro Rider

Mr Black if your so worried about sound turn your f'in hearing aid's down and get out of our way slow poke.

Old 05-30-2003, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

Personally I'm not interested in riding in any area that has folks with your mentality trying to control everyone else. Sounds to me like your nothing but a control freak. Like I said you go ahead and do whatever your little heart desires, talk to anyone you want to about your problems, won't bother me on bit. You get something changed won't bother me, I don't spend my life worring about what-ifs I'm out to enjoy life while I still can. Its such a pity that all you do is compain. Its such a shame, there are too many wonderfull things to see in this world, too bad all you want to do is complain about it all. Before you know it you'll be calling it "Black Tie Lake" do to thats what you'll want everyone to wear when they ride. Such a shame.

Old 05-31-2003, 03:49 AM
Trailblazer

chewy, the dnr told me that 94 db is the legal limit but they will let you go up to 98 db to account for flux. in meters, test procedure, and they said even the weather effects the testing (i was shocked by that one). If you test yours and are on the border line try repacking that can make a big difference. Let us know what kind of results you get. You can go to the michigan DNR page for the exact test specs on how they test it. michigan dnr