Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Michigan Riders

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2003, 11:39 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Michigan Riders

Why don't we try to set something up for the weeekend of the 14th. We can try to get a little group going and head to Bull Gap in Mio or something else that you guys want, as long as it gets my *** away from home, work and puts me on the trails flinging some mud.

Let me know what you guys think.

Old 06-03-2003, 01:15 PM
Trailblazer
Default Michigan Riders

I think the 14th works for me.

Old 06-04-2003, 08:40 AM
Pro Rider
Default Michigan Riders

i have to cehck with work but i think it shoud be ok

Old 06-04-2003, 08:17 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Michigan Riders

I am actually heading up the 21st If anyone is interested, but could maybe go with you guys on the 14th too!! Thats cool of ATVmadman to offer to let us stay at his cabin...lol It's about a 3 hour ride from my place in Commerce, mi so I usually like to rent a cabin for the night.

Old 06-04-2003, 11:28 PM
kez
Trailblazer
Default Michigan Riders

Has anyone rode in the U.P., specifically the Big Bay area? If not, I suggest you check it out!!!!!

Old 06-07-2003, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider
Default Michigan Riders

From time to time, many of us will take a trip to ride up north in the lower peninsula like Atlanta, Kalkaska or Crapo Creek. Sometimes we ride up and come back home to Wayne, Oakland, Macomb County's, all in the same day. We have to get up early and don't get home until late. We usually get in about five to seven hours of riding, with time to stop evey now and then to break. I'm sure that there are a lot of others that spend just as much time to get to a place to enjoy riding if that's your sport. It's nice to have a place nearby to stay but not always an option due to other obligations. You don't have to have a place nearby the trails for rental but if you feel comfortable with it, do it. Don't want any accidents on the road.
Chuck

Old 06-09-2003, 04:40 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Michigan Riders

Hello,

I am in college at Kettering University in Flint. I am renting just south of there in Davisburg/Holly and am from Arizona. I usually head up to around Mio or St. Helens once a month to go riding and would like to join some other riders sometime. Please keep this thread up to date with when you decide to go.

I was planning on riding the Gladwin trail on the 14th, staying the night, and then watching the GCIF Mud Bogs on the 15th in Gladwin. But, if everyone here is heading up to Mio or someplace else I could join you on the 14th and then drop back down to Gladwin?

Thanks,
Nate

Old 06-09-2003, 11:54 PM
TQO
Trailblazer
Default Michigan Riders

Don't forget the summer Ride-In in the UP, Chuck. Since you are the trail boss this July, you should get some of these guys to go with you.

The ride is July 11 -13 starting in Hulbert, MI. We ride the entire eastern UP. Usually put on about 250 miles or so in 2 days. Always take a ride to the falls.

Hope to see you there.

TQO
www.tqoutfitters.com

Old 06-10-2003, 12:57 AM
Trailblazer
Default Michigan Riders

Sorry fellas, I have to bail outta this one, I am going to Silver Lake on Saturday and then to Detroit on Sunday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Maybe later this summer I can swing over and hit up Bull Gap.

PEACE

Old 06-10-2003, 10:03 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Michigan Riders

Check out the UP ride-in in July, Good people, Great time.

Regards, Swampdog

Quick Reply: Michigan Riders