Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

New riding area in Louisiana.

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2003, 12:58 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New riding area in Louisiana.

my friends and i are plannin on somethin but not sure where yet. One of my buddy's friend is comin down from tenn to come riding so we are defdoin somethin. We are also goin ride this weekend at the flying W if i get my bike back to gether

Old 06-17-2003, 01:14 PM
Pro Rider

The Connection OF S. Louisiana . Your one stop sand & dirt spot .

Just thinking out loud !!!!!!

And it looks like July 4 th is a date to get our affairs in order .

Old 06-17-2003, 02:35 PM
CED
Pro Rider

I'm all for it as well.Just let me know how i can help.

Old 06-17-2003, 02:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey yall,
I'm in the ARMY stationed in VA BEACH, but I'm originally from Mansfield, LA. I will be getting out in a couple of years and moving back to the greatest state there is, and would very much love to become a member of this orginization if you get it up and running. I currently ride a KX 125 but it is for sale, my wife is pregenant. So we are looking at getting a couple of quads, just no place to really ride here either. Any way I look forward to reading more and possibly joing your club. I will be in for the 4th, where is everyone planning on riding at. I might be able to borrow my brothers quad, or if allowed I could bring my bike. Just let me know later

Old 06-17-2003, 03:15 PM
Pro Rider

So is this an official deal we are going to get together at the Dunes for 4th of July?

Old 06-17-2003, 03:16 PM
Pro Rider

Ill be there for the 4th ride at la dunes... Ill put up 100 bucks or so a year for a place that is around la dunes. I couldnt drive to BR area, but maybe a couple of times a year. There are a couple of sand pits around here that are as big as la dunes, but the are posted up and I have heard that the owners have shot at people riding there. Maybe some land on the red river with access to one of the 3 mile sand bars..

Old 06-17-2003, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider

I just told my wife that she better not plancrap for me on the 4 th that we are geting our plans squared in and prepped

Old 06-17-2003, 03:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey fella's. My wife works for an insurance agency, so if ya'll do decide to get something together and need help in that area just let me know and give me the details and I'll find out everything I can for ya'll. Just PM me with any info and I'll be glad to help out. A nice riding spot for a yearly fee is very acceptable to me!

Old 06-17-2003, 04:08 PM
Pro Rider

Guys I did not want to say this b/c I live here but we need to keep everyone in mind and try to find a central location for everyone b/c if we went South the guys up north would not be able to ride that often and Vise versa...I know 10 guys from the Nactchitoches area and about 20 from here that would be willing to get in.

Old 06-17-2003, 04:26 PM
Pro Rider

Chad try to get information w/ your Best 1/2 figure acreage at 1000 maybe and see what is involved cost wise for a private members only riding / soon to be public etc...

Quick Reply: New riding area in Louisiana.