Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Any places left in south florida

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2003, 09:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any places left in south florida

maybe the cop wanted be a D!ck i think it was I love my mudder

Old 07-02-2003, 10:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

We were out there two weeks ago on a Saturday before Fathers Day all was good. They keep trying to put new baracades up on the south side of Krome but we always find a way to get through. There were alot of people out there that day. We also road through north right through Max's and everything was cool.--Curt

Old 07-02-2003, 10:43 PM
Weekend Warrior

WE ARE GOING OUT THIS SUNDAY LOOKING FOR SOME NEW AREAS IN SOUTH FLORIDA. WE DO NOT MIND DRIVING AN HOUR BUT NOT TO MUCH MORE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE DUNES OR THAT MIAMI LAKES AREA. SOMEPLACE WHERE WE CAN GO FAST AND THROUGH TRAILS AND NOT ONLY MUD. I LOOKED AT A COUPLE OF WEB SITES BELOW. I WISH THEY WERE CLOSER TO HOME

http://www.fl-dof.com/state_forests/Withlacoochee.htm BETWEEN TAMPA & ORLANDO

REGION: Ocala TITLE: Hardrock ATV Park (THIS PLACE LOOKS GREAT)

NOTES: North of Ocala, the Hardrock ATV Park is one of the best areas in the state hosting many events. The trails are highly technical. To reach the trailhead, follow US75 to exit 71. Turn right heading east on SR326 and then right again on CR 25A. The parking area is on the left after 0.75 miles. There is a $5.00 admission fee.

FOR MORE INFORMATION: Hardrock (352) 873-9279 or 732-6697; Florida Visitors (800)

Old 07-03-2003, 02:17 AM
Pro Rider

Try the levy, down south, you will be pleasantly suprised. You have about 10 miles of levy to climb, dirt trails to ride wfo on, a paved drag stip (drags going on all day) and a small makeshift mx track. Krome and 136 down near homestead. You could ride for mile, go north of kendall drive for some serious mud riding.

Old 07-03-2003, 02:38 AM
Pro Rider

All though the MX track aint like air dania right, that dude on the blue raptor was insane, anyways the levy is awesome for a local place, all kinds of riding there.

Old 07-03-2003, 02:47 AM
Pro Rider

Alien, I pumped for this weekend, I just finished installing a chrome lone star anti-vibe stem and pro-taper bars with all new steering stem bushing and bearing, it feels so tight. Better than new. Can't wait to let it rip, I will take many pictures.

I will probably be out at the levy next week.

Old 07-03-2003, 07:25 PM
Range Rover

The Miami lakes Bridge that we are talking about is by Barbara Goleman Senior High School.Right next to I-75. You can see the montains and the curves that go up the side of the bridge.i will try and get the address because I dont know it.

Old 07-04-2003, 12:39 PM
Weekend Warrior

Do the cops go out there. If you give us directions from I-75 we will get there we are planning on going out Sunday.

Hey we were out at Max's last night. And yes you were right last weekend the cops were out and giving tickets. They have a petition needing to be signed by everyone. The guy said he was going to be there all day today July 4th. We signed last night.

Where is this ohv park in Broward going does anyone know

Old 07-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Range Rover

No they dont go out there the only thing you should be worried about is how to get on the bridge because it's kind of complicated for me to explain, I would have to go and show you. Oh you get of graham road and at the second stop light you make a left and you follow the road, then you make a left at the next stop light and you will go over a bridge and you go all the way down and then you make another left at the stop sign and the bridge is going to be in front of you. I will have to show you how to get on it.

Old 07-04-2003, 11:57 PM
Range Rover

I will try and get you the exit for graham road. You will probably have to go south. Where do you live?

Quick Reply: Any places left in south florida