Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Places to ride near Kansas City?

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2004, 01:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Places to ride near Kansas City?

I was just wondering the same thing about Bansheeke's dune trip. So is it on or what? I really want to go, but if I go I'm going to have to bust my a$$ to get some stuff done around here before the end of next week.

Old 05-05-2004, 02:10 PM
alf
Trailblazer

i am going to finger lakes saturday for the first time is it hard to get to?

Old 05-05-2004, 02:20 PM
Range Rover

no, its not hard to get to at all. it's a state park, so the roads and stuff to it are decent

Old 05-05-2004, 04:10 PM
Range Rover

I AM going to the dunes this weekend for sure. We are leaving very early friday morning. Ben encieno.....you guys want to go? Sorry I haven't been around much, i worked over 90 hours last week and have been dead tired. If anyone else wants to go..come on with it. Good thing is with all this work..the R isn't far away at all. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Encieno you know the number..ben i'll pm it to you if you want to go..gimme a call and we can meet up or whatever. But I promise you i won't get service down there, so call me ahead of time so we can arrange place time to meet up if you want to go.

BTW..the EX is NO LONGER YELLOW..it now has black plastics all the way around.

Old 05-10-2004, 02:24 PM
Range Rover

Ben sorry for all of the confusion down there. There was a couple bad accidents that really screwed things up on saturday. One car accident at the ampride down the road and one on the dunes. Part of the group that was with us had an old man pull out in front of them. The same guy had ran into the gas station a couple times..shouldn't have even been on the road. luckily there insurance will take care of things. Luckily, we pulled out the damage and straightened it enough to get it on the road for the trip home. The second was two people riding double came over the top of a small dune with a big drop off. Nose dived into the sand. he broke a couple ribs and she hurt her leg pretty bad. We had a lot of fun other than that. The group we were with brought an 18 wheeler..and about 4 trailer loads of quads/bikes and buggies. My girlfriend rode the 400 the majority of the time and i rode a good friends banshee.

So..whens everyone want to go again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-10-2004, 02:26 PM
Range Rover

I'll post a couple pics of the 400 in a bit. We didn't take any in the actual dunes because it was so windy. DIdn't want to get sand in the camera.

Old 05-10-2004, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

I had a good time despite not being there long. That's probably the most riding I've ever done in the shortest amount of time.
My battery crapped out on me, so I just decided to call it a day. I saw the aftermath of the wreck by Ampride- hope everyone's Ok.

Old 05-26-2004, 11:35 AM
Range Rover

Anyone interested in meeting up at finger lakes sometime next week? I'm thinking I'll go Thursday or Friday- 3rd or 4th.., havent rode in a while =]

Old 05-26-2004, 05:53 PM
alf
Trailblazer

just seeing if anyone is gonna be at LS the first weekend in june there are about 10 of us going down

Old 05-26-2004, 11:00 PM
Range Rover

dave...are you talkin this weekend? or next? i have thursday and friday off this week. Saturday unfortunately i have to drive down to nevada, mo and install a counter top..sooooo..anytime before that. call ME

Paul, no go for saturday. ^^^^have to work.

i'll call if i don't hear from you. lata

Quick Reply: Places to ride near Kansas City?