Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Virginia Sports Park MX Racing

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2003, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Virginia Sports Park MX Racing

Millers Tavern, VA WE NEED RIDERS!!!!
Virginia Sports Park

Guys this is an awesome track....It's a very forgiving track which makes it really nice for inexperienced riders and it's very technically not a lot of places to pass which makes for a very interesting race for ATV's. I can't say enough good things about this track. I was talking with the guy the runs the show down there today and he told me that he needs riders BAD....the last race 2 weeks ago he only had 40 riders and he really needs around 90-100 riders to make the owners happy....The next race is July 11-12....the cost is a $15 gate fee and $25 to race....everybody needs to register by 5:30 of the evening of the race you can pre register @ 1-800-733-5547 It's located in Millers Tavern, VA 29miles out of Mechanicsville on RT. 360

Old 07-07-2003, 11:15 AM
Weekend Warrior

Just quads or can I take my CR down there too?

Old 07-07-2003, 09:37 PM
Pro Rider

Bring what ever you want! There's many different classes from peewee's, 90cc below quads, novice atv, pro-atv, 125 a b c (divided), 250-up a b c. It's a lot of fun I'll be down there both nights this week I'll most likely be the only green quad down there my name is Chris so look me up!

Old 07-11-2003, 12:11 PM
Pro Rider

My boy and I are loading up to be there at 2pm. I have a Raptor and my son has a CR125. See you there Chris!

Old 07-12-2003, 11:56 AM
Pro Rider

My son and I had a BALL! The track is great for ATVs, the jumps aren't angled as high as a bike track and completely square. The folks running the show were very nice and took great care of the track during the races. Unfortunately, I broke my hand 2 weeks ago and thought it had healed enough to race, it hadn't. I was able to get in some practice laps before my hand let go and really enjoyed myself. My son raced 125 C/D, his first race ever, and is hooked. We're going back for sure, thanks Chris!

Old 07-12-2003, 12:03 PM
Pro Rider

Cool man I'm glad u had a good time I'm sorry I didn't get much of a chance to talk we had so much going on with all this new stuff on my bike so much stuff to check and double check lol but it paid off!! I going back this evening try out Pro this time! Once again thanks for coming your bike looks awesome!!

Old 07-12-2003, 05:08 PM
Trailblazer

Anybody going to Newtown this Saturday. Its a sand drag not from there.
LisaG

Old 07-13-2003, 11:34 PM
Pro Rider

I might come down to it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2003, 08:55 AM
Weekend Warrior

Sorry I didn't make it this weekend, but I was in Wytheville at Pro Sports MX at their race. When is the next race there at VA Sports Park? Are the weekends open for practice? I am looking to start racing a little and I need some track time. This place sounds like what I need.

Old 07-14-2003, 06:11 PM
Weekend Warrior

I went to millers tavern on saturday, it was great and i had alot of fun.I had a few problems adjusting to the track and some problems with my quad but i had a good time regaurdless.i am glad i came in to the little er and met you ubetrun, i hope we can ride together sometime, also i met up with some guys on sunday and we rode at widewater. i ate it on two of the doubles, guess i thought i had enough speed and i was wrong.we rode the trails on the other side of the road all day. there were ten of us it was great.

landon
churchofdirt rider

Quick Reply: Virginia Sports Park MX Racing