Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

For NJ rider's

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2003, 05:29 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For NJ rider's

Now I know alot of people are not going to like what I have to say but...I've been reading through alot of the post and I've heard alot of talk about George's land(lacey township for those of you who don't know it george's property). Now i've know george for a long time and a few years back it used to be a great place to ride, but then all these people kept showing up who don't even know george and they leave there trash a few kids even leave crashed up cars and trucks on his land. Of course when all these people showed up so did the cops not only did they harass the rider's who didn't even have permission to be there but they also harassed george that just isn't right. So basicly what i'm trying to say is now that the cops are all over george's land you will get ticket's unless you have express permission from the landowner because george is tired of getting sued. George has grandchildren that play out there and he doesn't mind a few people coming out as long as there careful and pick up after them selfs. But please do remember that if you ride in lacey you are riding on someone's land so please be courteous and watch out for the cops.

Old 07-16-2003, 06:00 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For NJ rider's

Hey, here's a novel idea:

DONT RIDE ON PRIVATE PROPERTY WITHOUT PERMISSION!!

How hard is this to understand??