Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2003, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

Hey toys and durabluz....Navy here coming out there for a school here in a few weeks....going to hatfield mccoys on weekend im out there...Meeting up with some friends here that are going out there but I need someplace to ride the other weekend....If yall can help out ill have a cold one waitin for ya at the end of the day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2003, 06:39 PM
Trailblazer

4wheelingchic,
Are you a member at that place? I am still looking for some trails as well. Trails are always fun.
Toys,
Are you going this weekend? If you are I need those directions, I want to go! Been itching to ride all week since I got the pipe and all on!

Old 08-15-2003, 06:55 PM
Range Rover

yes I am, but u have to become a member to ride there... quads only... do u have any chat programs? is so send me a message...

yahoo--bratgrl37
aol-feisteyone

Old 08-15-2003, 09:15 PM
Weekend Warrior

Im not going Saturday I have to work, but maybe on Sunday. I got a lot of new stuff to and want to go check it out. Dura Ill get uo with you tomarrow and maybe we can set something up for Sunday otherwise here are directions to one spot.

264 west towaRDS downtown Norfolk, before tunnel stay in right hand lane and get on 464 south ( do not go thru tunnel to portsmouth stay to the right on 464 South). 3rd exit 1st Military exit,get off and bear right off ramp go down cross bridge about 1-2 miles TAKE A RIGHT on to CANAL Dr. then take your immediate right again behind building like 20 FEET!! Go down stay straight follow powewr lines go thru fence at end of road ( it will turn in to dirt road) go right down dirt road to end at the field park and unload anywhere there are trails in the woods on the side. I may shoot over there tomarrow afternoon or sunday and when I get some more time will go to Yorktown. DONT THJROW ANY TRASH OR MESS IT UP FOR THE REST. You can go its cool, have fun hope to see you there.

Later Brian

Old 08-15-2003, 09:26 PM
Range Rover

Hey Toy, this place u gave direction too, is it trail riding place or Mx? if trail do they allow females?
I am trying to find more trail riding places.. and its hard to find.. I know lots of Mx places but no trail..

Old 08-15-2003, 11:30 PM
Trailblazer

4wheelingchic,
From the sounds of it that place that toys is talking about is a trail ride and it doesn't sound like it has any restrictions on it! I might go out there tomorrow morning. I am headed to ECMX around 3:00 to practice though.

Old 08-16-2003, 09:31 AM
Trailblazer

Toys,
I may head over to that place this morning for a little bit, but this afternoon I am heading to ECMX. Tomorrow I have plans so I can't ride. But maybe we can get together next weekend.
Dodgepower,
Just let us know which weekend you are wanting to ride!

Old 08-16-2003, 02:25 PM
Weekend Warrior

I ride here every week www.wagonwheelpinnaclecreek.com
Www.pinnaclebeachatvclub.com
Www.kaysoutpost.com
Www.pinnaclecreekatvcampground.com
It's all free and the trails are endless you can't ride em all.If you need more info e-mail me @
Rdd8@hiptop.suncom.com
Bobby!!!!

Old 08-18-2003, 11:43 PM
Trailblazer

Toys,
I checked out that spot on Sat morning. Not too bad for a little fun afternoon. I only stayed there a few min cause I had to meet my friend to go down to ECMX. I only rode around the trail that goes around the pond, but I did see that it looked like there was a couple more. Thanks for the directions. I would set something up this weekend, but there is a race at ECMX that I am probably gonna enter. Plus I am becoming a member there so I will probably have to work the bike races on Sun also.

Old 08-21-2003, 11:38 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thats cool, yeh theres quiet abit more out there some hills and stuff in the back..Did you see my big raMP OUT THERE WE BUILT TO JUMP...Im going to Pedlers in N Va THIS WEEKEND, (damn caps!!) I should be out there off Military next weekend though. Good luck later

Quick Reply: Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE