Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Anyone in the Canton, OH area?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2003, 05:16 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone in the Canton, OH area?

Hey guys I live in Cleveland and ride Elson alot. I believe I met z400tom down there last weekend. I'd love to hook up with more people to go riding with. Although I'm moving into my first house over the next couple of weeks so no riding for me the next 2 weekends

Old 08-22-2003, 05:32 PM
Range Rover

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Yo, I live in Perry Twp., so add another one to the list! Contact me, and we can go from there! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2003, 06:00 PM
Pro Rider

Seeing how many people we have that ride that area and are interested in riding together, any thoughts on forming some kind of riding group or whathaveyou? Could be a blast if we could organize for several people to be able to go ride together, and often - what do you guys think?

Old 08-22-2003, 07:38 PM
Range Rover

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Well, maybe since there are so many people, how about like a schedule of some sort? For example, instead of playing e-mail and phone tag when people have free time to go, you would just check the schedule to see when, where, and what time to go! Then it's just a matter of checking the board to see if anybody's in? 9 times out of 10 someone will be bringing someone w/ them so it would probably grow like a weed! I myself have practically the whole summer and fall calender booked and planned between going to WAYNE, to camping w/ the wife and son, to going to Oregonia for the A.M.A. hillclimb for a weekend w/ the boys! We used to do the same thing w/setting up tee times for golfing all summer long and it worked out great! Just my 2 cents......... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2003, 07:45 PM
Pro Rider

I think that's a great idea - make a schedule and who can show up can show up - and bring as many friends as you can [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Who else has ideas/suggestions?

Old 08-22-2003, 09:08 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The schedule Perwho suggested sounds great. Sorry jeffksf3 but it wasn't me at Elson St., I haven't ridden in a month. Good luck with your move. Wellsville Bound, anytime you want to ride get a hold of me. Send me your e-mail address and we'll schedule sometime to meet up. If anyone is interested in riding Sunday let me know. I was hoping to go this Sunday and try out all of those new parts in my signature. Anyone interested?

Old 08-22-2003, 11:05 PM
Range Rover

Well if that's the case start whipping out your choices of places to ride(LEGAL) and then you guys could begin w/next weekend and we're off and running! I would vote on Crow's Canyon in Urichsville, and obviously Wayne National forest. This is going to be a large portion of Ohio probably going to be made more for late fall or next summer. Unless you guys would like to make it as close to Canton or Akron as possible? Remember that this is just something to look at and pick what you would like to goto, or have the time and can go. If ya' don't like the area no biggie. If ya' can't get away from the everyday? So be it. As you guys begin to rattle off places we could begin w/ a list.No particular order. Just the spots first.

1) Crow's Canyon - Urichsville
2) Elson St. - Waysnesburg (never been there?)
3) Wayne National - Logan (mother load)
4) Bear Creek - East Sparta (haven't been there in yrs.?)

Old 08-23-2003, 02:20 AM
Weekend Warrior

if you guys will email me your email address,i will contact each of you at least two or three days ahead of time before a ride.my brother and i ride bear creak,elson,bergholz,wellsville,and wayne.i ride r and my bro rides predator.the clud sounds great.we have enough riders to do it.my schedule never changes.afternoons,no weekends.contact me and let me know fellas.

Old 08-23-2003, 02:23 AM
Weekend Warrior

my mail address is sadrock@wilkshire.net

Old 08-23-2003, 02:51 AM
Pro Rider

My email is thomas_zack@hotmail.com - put me on the list but I can't ride til next summer. Thanks - Zack

Quick Reply: Anyone in the Canton, OH area?