Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Looking for people to ride in Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2003, 09:19 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for people to ride in Maryland

Cavaselis.
I'll let you know next time I go to TC. Have you ever ridden there? I am going up this weekend, but mostly to do some work on my campsite and help a friend with his cabin. This time of year I usually do day trips because I don't like to camp in a tent when its cold. I am going to put up a cabin in the spring.

Why don't you PM me your email address?

John

Old 10-16-2003, 09:57 PM
Trailblazer

dirtrooster: I am interested in riding in Martinsburg and Winchester VA do you have lots of good old trails or is it more like park riding.

Old 10-16-2003, 11:46 PM
Pro Rider

We have about 4 places we ride mainly but there is a guy from Berkley Springs that rides a Predator who says they ride every Sunday on 100+acres . I haven't riden here in 3 weeks because I went to Hatfield and Mccoys 2 weeks ago and did't ride last weekend because I decided to spend time with my family. I have some photos of the places we ride. Most is public land with back access to larger private trails. We are thinking about hitting the Gore Va trails next weekend. I'll keep you posted

Old 10-19-2003, 11:18 AM
Trailblazer

If you use the public lands and the private trails how far can you go? I am looking for some good long trails, like to go for distance.

Old 10-19-2003, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

How for you looking to ride? We rode in and out the same trail this weekend for about 46 miles. We probably put 8 miles screwin around in one area but that s still 15+ miles of trails. Not bad for just one day of riding. Found a couple good side trails on the way also.

Old 10-19-2003, 10:38 PM
Trailblazer

It all depends on the trails. Here where I live there are tight trails. We road today and went 18 miles out 24 back, a little playing. When we ride in PA it is longer, the last ride was 90miles round trip. My buddy has a speedometer with an odometer. Are there any spots to camp ? Your place sounds good to me I am always looking for new places to ride.

Old 10-21-2003, 10:06 PM
Trailblazer

Dirtrooster, Where in Martinsburg do you ride? I have a friend who just moved there and I am thinking about visiting in a couple weeks and would like to know a place we can test his bike and have nice ride. Any help would ba appreciated.

Old 12-31-2003, 03:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

DirtRooster where do you ride in Frederick and Libertytown? I moved to New Market area and have been looking for places to ride? Send me a PM.

Old 01-22-2004, 11:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

I live in rockville, md and would like to learn about some new places to go riden. I have been to Greenridge.

Old 01-23-2004, 12:04 AM
Range Rover

Did you have a good time at greenridge?I have been thinking of going there.

Quick Reply: Looking for people to ride in Maryland