Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

wellsville, ohio great place to ride

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004 | 01:15 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default wellsville, ohio great place to ride

Hilljumper......sounds good. It think we may come that way sometime in the next month or two. We just went to Maksburg this past weekend, had a great time. There are about 10 of us from work that like to travel to new places and see what's there. Everyone is pretty experienced, a few of us are very experienced......(or stupid...lol). We ride everything from 400 and up sport quads, up to 660 utilities with bigfoot kits, and a two wheeler thrown in here and there, so a lot of diversity among us, but we always have a great time. If, or I should say, when, we decide to come down, I will let you know and maybe we can get some directions, who knows, maybe we'll see you out there. Thanks again!
~slingshot~ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2004 | 08:44 AM
Pro Rider

I have been to Wellsvile twice,,,A few years back. There is a lot of places to ride, but to many drunks in buggys for me....
Don't get me wrong I like to have a cold one now and then, but in the summer time when it is hot they come out of the woodwork..I bet that most of the people that got life flighted out of there were hit or run over by a buggy..It is a fun place
but be on your toes,(blind corners tops of hills, etc).

Old 02-23-2004 | 01:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have been to Wellsville alot. I have never seen anyone run over or hit by a buggy. There is plenty of room for everyone to ride without problems.

2003 Z400

Old 02-23-2004 | 02:05 PM
Pro Rider

Must have been a full moon on the days I went,,,I had heard that it was in the process of being closed...I guess that was a rumor..

Old 02-28-2004 | 06:11 AM
Trailblazer

hey guys, abunch of us local boys is going for a ride this sunday. if anybody would like to come & hangout.we should be down there & ready to ride by 10.

Old 03-02-2004 | 09:36 AM
Trailblazer

Man we went to yellow creek. And was it ever fun. lots of bikes out they day.Didn't see one buggy out that day. We rode the creek beds climbed the power lines , rode the flats & trails.im trying to get the pictures on my page but not havin any luck yet. we rode 30 miles that day . boy was i i sore.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2004 | 11:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

i've been there twice it is scary but that is what is so great about it, been on bike both times want to take quad this year. the drunk rails come out at midnight its kinda cool to see all the rails head out at night. i paid $10 to park at campground and ride in from there.

Old 03-10-2004 | 10:12 AM
Trailblazer

you dont have to pay if you go past the industrial park. lots of people park there. you can either park there or follow the road down.although its kinda rough. let me know the next time your headed down this way & mabe we can hook up.

Old 03-16-2004 | 10:29 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hilljumper.....we plan on coming down in the next month or so. Heading to Hatfield/ McCoy the 22nd-24th,
so maybe sometime the first week or two of next month. I'll let you know, maybe we can hook up.
Later,
Sling

Old 03-18-2004 | 11:50 AM
Trailblazer

ok slingshot sounds good. we are headed to powerline park 3/20/04. they got a poker run goin on .the way it sounds there is goin to be alot of people there.maybe we can hook up later. there is 3 of us that ride all the time together and meet up with more .i got the pictures up on my page now if ya want to take a look. later . jeff

Quick Reply: wellsville, ohio great place to ride