Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

St Joe State Park December 27th

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2003, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St Joe State Park December 27th

Jay,

Does the 409 run better now? Or is it still about the same as what I saw?

Daren

Old 12-30-2003, 12:47 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

It must be running better. The last time I saw it run Danny's stock bike out run him.

Was the kid on the NOS Stage 3 up running this week end?

Old 12-30-2003, 09:23 PM
Pro Rider

Not trying to take anything away from Larry but he's not riding it to it's potential, but he's getting better. This was proven Saturday when Matt and Zac rode it.

The NOS kid wasn't out Saturday but he was a couple of week ago and his bike if fast specially with the 30hp spray, race after race after race after race...no cool down time. His clutch sounds like it slipping a bit and I'm pretty sure I seen and smelt oil coming out of the exhaust. Jeff you better hurry to race him...I don't think this one will last long.

JMiller

Old 12-31-2003, 01:35 AM
Pro Rider

I told him to run 3 tanks of gas through it before using the NOS. I bet he didn't run 1/2 a tank . No listen No Learn.

I guess that's job security.

Maybe Sat if its nice I will get to get out.

J Ross

Old 01-02-2004, 05:01 PM
Trailblazer

Where you guys down there about a month ago when a almost stock looking banshee with cpi out frames and some kinda suspension set up on it that sat stock when no one was on it, but when the guy sat on it, the fenders almost touch the rear tires, the bike had red tank plastics and black fenders, running stock tires, this was the fastest banshee that I have ever seen down there, he was walking all over the other bikes, he was beating all the 250rs down there, ds's, larry, everyone, and the cool thing was he was beating them riding a wheelie, after he won the race and was on his way back , he would ride a wheelie all the way to the start line, and he had to be doing at least 75 mph when he would pull the front tires in the air. They were racing in the very back of the park by the fence.

Also have you every seen use down there, I drive the explorer with the chrome flames on the front window, and usuly park in the over flow parking, and I ride a black and white banshee, with cut fenders, and my boy rides a yellow lt250r, with alot of chrome on it, paul turner pipe, paddles some of the time, and some of the times we are down there with precision performance with Art on his orange banshee that is fast too..he also drag races alot, and if you ever need any parts for your bike let him know hes got the best prices around.

Old 01-03-2004, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

We are loaded up for Sat Jan 3.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-03-2004, 01:05 AM
Pro Rider

I want to run that Rappy with the bolt ons with my stock 03 DS. Heck, I just want to go do some racing!

Daren

Old 01-03-2004, 10:54 AM
Trailblazer

have fun sat its suppost to rain, and get colder, and turn to sleet and snow..I dont think ill be going..

Old 01-03-2004, 11:18 AM
Pro Rider

There might be some fast Banshees and DS's there! Although the weather doesn't look the best, it sounds as if quite a few racers might be going. I'm trying to take off work right now. Gotta go race!

Update: I am off work and loading up.

Daren

Old 01-03-2004, 09:26 PM
Pro Rider

How was the riding today? Spent the past few days in Poplar Bluff and didn't get to ride. The financee says I don't HAVE to ride every weekend.... and I thought there was hope for her.....

Quick Reply: St Joe State Park December 27th