Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Ohio riders

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ohio riders

Honestly, there are plenty of trails where I wouldn't be comfortable on a sport quad. You can go around most mud holes, but I remember one trail up a mountian that was about a mile long, very steep and very rocky. I can't image a sport quad making it up that in one piece.

If you choose your trails carefully, you would be fine on the Raptor. But, I would bring the Kodiak if I were you.

Old 12-02-2005, 11:51 AM
Range Rover
Default Ohio riders

We are going to hatfield the second weekend in February. Went the same time last year and it was awesome. We saw two quads all weekend. It was like we had the whole place to ourselves. We stayed at livingood lodging in Gilbert west virginia. He has three units he rents out for 49 bucks a night during the winter months. Place is awesome and the hosts are awesome as well. Lat year the weather was great...a little snow and it was cool! You owe it to yourselves to check this place out if you haven't yet. The riding is great. And every one is right about the drop offs on one side and the rising rock ledges on the other. You can check out the place we stayed at www.livingoodlodging.com They have a ton of pictures on there of everyone that has visited them and the photos people have taken. Hope this helps some people. Ride Safe!

Old 12-02-2005, 11:53 AM
Range Rover
Default Ohio riders

I also have a few photos of Hatfield in my galery. Feel free to check them out.

Old 12-05-2005, 05:33 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Ohio riders

It looks like there is a lot of good scenery out at Hatfield McCoy.

Old 12-11-2005, 06:07 PM
Trailblazer
Default Ohio riders

I live in bellaire ohio. Anderson, millers, peavine, 7 cricks, goulds, jurassic and jockey. ive been riding since i was 5. hatfield mcoy was the easiest place ive been . i have a raptor and stock tires and i made it up and down evry hill there. no steep hills at the 3 places we went. its kind of overrated but it was nice to be there and know that you are aloud to ride there. it rained the first day we were there and we still made it evrywhre fine