Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Ohio riders

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2005, 06:13 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ohio riders

Northeast Ohio here. (Massillon and Wooster area) Any riders from up here? I ride different places with guys from the Wayne County ATV Club http://groups.msn.com/WayneCountyATVClub/_whatsnew.msnw

We've been riding at Elson Street Riding Park, Crow's Canyon, Wellsville, Perry State Park, Wayne and just this past May we went to Hatfield/McCoy....We've got another trip to Hatfield/McCoy planned for Sept. if anyone's interested. Check it out at the link above. They're a good group of guys. (and a few girls too)

Old 06-22-2005, 04:21 PM
Range Rover
Default Ohio riders

Originally posted by: marksduramax
Originally posted by: prairie650
between centerville and the small town of lytle. about 5 miles south of the suger creek shopping area, thats where we do all our shopping,

what about you?

I can't wait for WNF to open.
hey i no were lytle is out close to one of my buddys how old are you?
41 just had B-Day

Old 06-23-2005, 11:08 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Ohio riders

I am going to be getting a Banshee soon and i was wondering where there is to ride. I live in Huber Heights, OH. Can you give me information on places to ride and how much it costs?

Old 06-29-2005, 12:56 AM
Range Rover
Default Ohio riders

Originally posted by: pwaldron90
I am going to be getting a Banshee soon and i was wondering where there is to ride. I live in Huber Heights, OH. Can you give me information on places to ride and how much it costs?
Theres bud in Enon ill have to cheek on the # for you tomro its ok to get the edge off! um theres a place in Moraine you have to pay 10 a month to ride there its alot better then buds i think its call dirt country. i think theres a web site on that not sure. ill try to post a # for buds tomro. Hope this helps.

Old 06-29-2005, 04:16 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Ohio riders

Southeastern, Ohio. Live in Wayne National and go to Hatfield McCoy about 2 or 3 times a year.

Old 06-29-2005, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default Ohio riders

Theres bud in Enon ill have to cheek on the # for you tomro its ok to get the edge off! um theres a place in Moraine you have to pay 10 a month to ride there its alot better then buds i think its call dirt country. i think theres a web site on that not sure. ill try to post a # for buds tomro. Hope this helps.[/quote]

do you know any contact info for the place in moraine? That's pretty close to me

Old 06-30-2005, 10:10 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Ohio riders

Hey prairie650, Im from Waynesville to. Your the one by the Furnas's right? You ride over and ride with us sometimes I think.

Anywho, Im in southwestern Ohio. For trails I usually ride at Haspin Acres, Wayne National, and some farms here and there. There is a lot of tracks around here I hit to.

Who is your buddy marksduramx? I probably know him since lytle is such a little area. Im 21

Old 06-30-2005, 10:13 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Ohio riders

Originally posted by: ScramaDamaDingDong
do you know any contact info for the place in moraine? That's pretty close to me

What is in Moraine? I know of DMC (Dayton Motorcycle Club)

Old 06-30-2005, 12:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ohio riders

So in wnf, does that re opening mean the trails in nelsonville are ready to be ridden on or are they still closed?

Old 06-30-2005, 12:38 PM
Range Rover
Default Ohio riders

motox26, yes i'm the one behind the farm. I do not know who marksduramax is, he did not respond back on age also.

WNF opens this weenend but I bet it will be Very packed. I will stay home with the family. I'm heading to the UP of Mich. next weekend for a nice ride.

Quick Reply: Ohio riders