Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Looking for a place to ride closer to Wilmington N.C

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 09:21 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a place to ride closer to Wilmington N.C

Does anyone know of a place closer to ride that has the mud and swamp. We love the 4x4 riding deep mud and getting real muddy...the only place we know of is Buckle Berry..if anyone has a good place to ride let me know.

Old 01-07-2004, 09:26 PM
Trailblazer

Forrest Games [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

check out our site for info!

AtvNC - The palce for North Carolina ATV riders

Old 08-09-2004, 07:57 AM
Trailblazer

You could always try river road trails, or go back behind the post office in monkey juntion, or goto macco or leland area lost of trails and mess there.

ShagsSupra is my AIM name

ShaginSupra is my Yahoo name.

Get up with me.

I know a few more places I used to 4x4 in my truck but might be to extream for a 4-wheeler lol.

Old 08-15-2004, 11:08 PM
Range Rover

there are some good mud holes on river road but they are in several place and if you dont know where they are or are not willing to drive around and look for them then dont waste your time but there are some good ones, now the only thing is that with as dry is had been not counting this last two weeks a lot is dried up, also try ocean forest lakes which is also on river road, lots of mud and water there, you can play with the trucks, now out in castle hayne by the rock quarry if you dont know where it is you will have to IM me or get in contact with me some way so i can tell you because it isnt a big secret but we dont like for just anyone to know where it is because we dont have a problem with the police there and we dont one to start, now i know a lot of other spots but to make a long story short i would need to be with you to go there because angry rednecks with guns might be there
trey

Old 01-04-2006, 05:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Trey, love to see there are other people in Wilmington that ride. I live in Ogden and I know there are some trails in Castle Hayne, but I wasn't sure of the police situation or where to park the car. I would love to know where to go over there since its so close to my house. I have a 400ex and my son has a 50cc yamaha raptor. I have been going to the track in Maysville whice is good but a long drive for the day. I would love to do some trail riding with my son to get him use to that since all we do is ride on the track. I might sound like a broken record here from my other posts but do you know where the place to ride in Southport is? I was told by this guy that there is about 100 acres there. Is river road still a good place to ride? I know they are building a lot of houses out that way.....