Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Hollister Hills

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2004, 03:06 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hollister Hills

Anyone going to be at Hollister Hills, CA the weekend of Jan 24th-25th?

Going up Sat. morning from Fresno. Be there hopefully about noon until 3pm Sunday.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 01-19-2004, 06:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default Hollister Hills

There is a small group from the club I belong to riding that weekend.. here is the link to our site... maybe you can hook up with this group...it's a good group of people.. Still not sure if I'll be there due to prior commitments.. but still hopin I can be.. Have fun!

Club ATVWest

Old 01-20-2004, 01:42 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Default Hollister Hills

Thanks for the heads up on the group. I'm on one on Yahoo as well. Waiting to be approved.

Old 01-20-2004, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default Hollister Hills

Im going. :wave:

Old 01-23-2004, 06:34 PM
Trailblazer
Default Hollister Hills

Hey Black and red I'm the guy with the Warrior from Fresno. We went to Hollister last weekend and had a great time. Were hoping to go early Sunday morning. We'll look for you. What camp ground are you going to be in. It would be cool to hang with a guy who knows the cool trails. I e-mailed you this week but didn't get an answer. We were hoping to hook up with more people from our area. There are 5 of us now but looking for more people to ride with. All of us are somewhat new to riding but have a great time ripping it up. Were currently planning a trip to Dumont dunes over the presidents day weekend.

Anyway hopefully we can hook up.

Old 01-23-2004, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider
Default Hollister Hills

Originally posted by: Goliath
Hey Black and red I'm the guy with the Warrior from Fresno. We went to Hollister last weekend and had a great time. Were hoping to go early Sunday morning. We'll look for you. What camp ground are you going to be in. It would be cool to hang with a guy who knows the cool trails. I e-mailed you this week but didn't get an answer. We were hoping to hook up with more people from our area. There are 5 of us now but looking for more people to ride with. All of us are somewhat new to riding but have a great time ripping it up. Were currently planning a trip to Dumont dunes over the presidents day weekend.Anyway hopefully we can hook up.
Hope to see you guys there.. Were not sure what camp were gonna be at yet.... Ill be driveing a Big Black F250 4x4 and ill be riding a Green Bombardier Outlander...

Old 01-23-2004, 07:10 PM
Trailblazer
Default Hollister Hills

Hey right on. We hope to see you guys. You live up by Miami Creek right. When will the snow be gone and the trails be open again? Man we want to get back up there bad. That place kicks a@#.

Old 01-23-2004, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default Hollister Hills

Originally posted by: Goliath
Hey right on. We hope to see you guys. You live up by Miami Creek right. When will the snow be gone and the trails be open again? Man we want to get back up there bad. That place kicks a@#.
Yup im up by miami.. The trails are open right now.. The trails are a lil muddy and "maybe" a few patches of snow.. I was just up there last weekend and didnt see a whole lot of snow.. It doesent look like were gonna get any anytime soon either.. Yeah we need to get up there and ride cause the weather has been awsome up here....

Old 01-26-2004, 01:50 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Default Hollister Hills

Goliath - looks like we missed you this weekend. We had a blast out there. Hopefully we can hook up some time.

Old 01-27-2004, 12:46 AM
Trailblazer
Default Hollister Hills

Hey guys sorry I missed out this weekend. My buddies were none to happy either. They went without me and had a great time. They have been rubbing it in all week so far what a great time they had. Duty called at home. We need to hook up though. We can ride miami or something. We are going to Dumont Dunes over the president day weekend. Maybe sometime after that we can throw a ride up at miami or meet up at hollister.

My e-mail is goliath3@hotmail.com Send me yours and we can keep in touch until then.

Goliath