Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

St. Joe state park on Jan 25th??

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2004, 01:45 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St. Joe state park on Jan 25th??

Daren,

We need to get alot of guys off here to meet us donw at Benton sometime. That would be sweet. Then maybe we would have some deffrent people to run against. We also need to get Richard down there and see what hes got. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Also did u get that link i sent u abot that helmet cam. That would be sweet on the drag strip.

Old 01-27-2004, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider

I got the message, but didn't get the link.

It would be neat to see some new faces at Benton. Since they are going to be having dirt drags at Blodgett, maybe we'll have some new faces get into draggin' or at the least get some dirt / sand regulars to come over.

Old 01-27-2004, 02:16 PM
Range Rover

Daren,

So when and where is Richard going to try your drag pips. I bet after we get him to St. Joe we could get him into drag racing. I am home again to day the 27th do to the snow. It sucks really bad, no work no money.

Old 01-27-2004, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider

I'm on my second off day. I probably won't take my 3rd off day, go ahead and go back to work. I just have so much stuff to get done, and all I do is play on the net. Imagine that, huh?

As far as the drag pipes, I don't know, and I don't know.

Old 01-27-2004, 05:05 PM
Pro Rider

400catdriver, is M&M where you priced the trailer at? They were the cheapest when I was pricing.

Powerjunkie, really want to know "what I've got"? It just came in the mail! It called my first electric bill. How exciting is that!? Man, this growing up thing really sucks. Anyone want to buy a house? I'll move back in with mom.
Tell you what. If[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Daren ever gets his part that is ordered, I'll swap him for the one on my race bike. along with pipes, and tires. Then I'll put the stuff on my race bike, and run him. What do you say Daren?

I want to try those pipes. Let me know the next time you all are going up there. I'll put Darens pipes on that FTZ motor.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2004, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider

No thanks, I'll pass on that -1!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Now that I have had time to think about it, how come I got thrown into the mix? I never said anything in here about racing anyone. Why do guys want to pick on me and my Black and Red DS 650?!

Richard, I think someone else is trying to persuade you to get into drag racing! I wonder who that might be . . .

Old 01-27-2004, 07:57 PM
Range Rover

Daren,

I think no matter what happens, u will alway get brought into it because u and jeff are the guys to beat these days, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Its all good though. There is nothing better than seeing all your buds go nuts on trying to buil there bikes just to beat eachother.

AlkyBurninx,

That would really suck to have that bill, Thats why i still live at home [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But someday i will have that bill and i am sure it will suck. But if i dont get my butt to work i wont have the money to pay the bills i have.

Old 01-27-2004, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider

Alky...I think it was M&M. They are supposed to start building a vnose this spring and that's what I'm waiting for. We have a vnose that will haul 2 bikes but need one that will haul about 4 and a generator. I can get a 24 foot vnose with windows, ramp, AC/Heat and a generator door for about 6K. I thought that was good price.