Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Any riders from NE Oklahoma??!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2004, 04:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any riders from NE Oklahoma??!!!

Looking for more people to ride with in green country...tulsa and east...theres a couple of good riding spots over in my area...But always looking for better places and people to ride with...

Old 02-17-2004, 08:23 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'm in Porter, and have lots of friends with bikes mostly raptors, banshees. we ride all over but for a quick one day trip check out white field if you have not already. and the verdigris river south of Porter and west of Muskogee is good.

Old 02-17-2004, 10:02 PM
Trailblazer

Head southwest and ride with me!

Old 02-18-2004, 10:22 PM
Trailblazer

So did you hear that the Choteau Bend area is closed to ATV usage now?

The place I'm talking about hasa parking area just north of 412 by the big silver bridge over Choteau Creek. I heard there were signs that were visible when entering from the Pryor side but none visible when entering from the US 412 side.

Just wondering before I drive all the way out there.

Brad

Old 02-18-2004, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider

Really I didnt know that when did they ban ATV usage.....Thats the area north of 412 on old 33 HWY where you could park on the west side of the raod then drop in on the east side then ride all the way back to HWY 69...Is all that area banned????

Old 02-19-2004, 02:08 AM
Trailblazer

A guy I work with had never been there before. I gave him directions.

He parked on the east side of the road but yes, that's the same place. I guess if you go in off of 69 highway you can see the signs. If you park just north of 412 and go in that way, you don't see them.

The guy I work with was up there last Friday and the guy that he saw (that told him about the signs) said they were put up last Wednesday. That would be 1 week ago.

I can't say for sure because I have not seen the signs and neither did my friend. He was just told about them. I was just looking for some verification before I drive all the way there from Jenks. It's about 75 miles and I don't want to do that and then not be able to ride.

Apparently the hunters pitched a fit to the Corps of Engineers about habitat destruction and they closed it to ATV use.

Brad

Old 02-19-2004, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider

That sucks...I havent been down there in a while... I will have to go down and see....You can alway ride at the Dam on lake hudson (Below the Dam)...From 412 exit at chouteau go North on 69hwy to Hwy 20 (down town Pryor) Turn right at hwy 20 and go out till you get to the Lakeland reality office turn right go all the way to the end of the road turn right and go over the cattle gaurds and your there..Let me know if you ever come out I can meet you there and ride....What do you ride Sport or Ut???

Old 02-20-2004, 10:24 AM
Pro Rider

How much area is there below the dam?

Old 02-20-2004, 11:49 AM
Pro Rider

I cant remember exactly how much land...over a thousand acres...It has alitle of everything alot of wooded trails,sand down in the bottoms,when the water is down you can cross the river to get to the chat piles,hill climbs,jumps, and a small track....

Old 02-20-2004, 12:12 PM
Range Rover

Anyone ever ride at Eufaula?

Quick Reply: Any riders from NE Oklahoma??!!!