Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

St Joe State Park Feb 22

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2004, 03:04 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St Joe State Park Feb 22

I think I am going to make it out on Sunday. I have to find a babysitter, then I'm good to go. I guess I'll be bringing towells and extra clothes!

Old 02-20-2004, 05:24 PM
Trailblazer

Ahh, just bring your swim trunks and stand behind my new paddles. I think we're all going to be pretty wet on Sunday. Hopefully the sun will stay out long enough Saturday to dry out some of the sand. I have a feeling 400catdriver's new paddles won't be getting too much action this weekend.

Old 02-20-2004, 05:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BIGGINDBS
Ahh, just bring your swim trunks and stand behind my new paddles. I think we're all going to be pretty wet on Sunday. Hopefully the sun will stay out long enough Saturday to dry out some of the sand. I have a feeling 400catdriver's new paddles won't be getting too much action this weekend.
Well, at least they'll be running out in front of your slow a$$. I think they shipped me your tires anyhow. They say MAX SPEED 10 MPH.

Daren, I'm selling my '03 quad trailer so I can buy a bigger one. Ramps and hauls two big bikes end to end. Interested?

Old 02-20-2004, 06:04 PM
Trailblazer

whats the price on that trailer?

Old 02-20-2004, 06:06 PM
Trailblazer

Damn. I've never had an old fart talk smack on me like that. You might actually have a chance if you can figure out how to keep those front tires of yours on the ground instead of pointing up at the sky like they usually do in a drag. Don't worry though, I'll try not to roost you too bad while you practice your super wheelies tough guy.

Old 02-20-2004, 07:30 PM
Trailblazer

hey there are some of us here that wanna ride wheelies, but cant...so leave people that can get enough traction to pull the front tires, and not just spin alone..

Old 02-20-2004, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider

You might actually have a chance if you can figure out how to keep those front tires of yours on the ground instead of pointing up at the sky like they usually do in a drag. Don't worry though, I'll try not to roost you too bad while you practice your super wheelies tough guy.

Hmmmm, I may have beaten a few people riding some pretty decent wheelies. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Pat, pm me with the details of your trailer. I've been considering one but was trying to hold off on my spending since I bought that Banshee and spent a few $$ on it. It was a somewhat unexpected purchase.

Saturday is out of the question for me. I'm hoping Sunday works out.

Is Jeff bringing out THEBOM? Who's bringing the tow strap?! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Just kidding Jeff!!!!

Old 02-20-2004, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider

Damn. I've never had an old fart talk smack on me like that. You might actually have a chance if you can figure out how to keep those front tires of yours on the ground instead of pointing up at the sky like they usually do in a drag. Don't worry though, I'll try not to roost you too bad while you practice your super wheelies tough guy.
Thats right, I'm old so don't hurt me.... Just remember, old senile people get mouthy sometimes!

I wish I could ride a wheelie like Daren but I settle for the DS not laying on top of me like it did at Rockport when you had to pick it up off of me...that hurts.

Old 02-21-2004, 01:40 PM
Pro Rider

hey Daren IM goin down to St. Joe sunday with my slow banshee. Hope to see you there. I will have a graphit Ram quad cab and a Black and red shee. Is sandraggen (jay) goin. I havent seen him post in a while, whats goin on? Hope to see all there sunday, laters

Old 02-21-2004, 03:14 PM
Trailblazer

this sucks, looks like i cant go..and its suppost to be nice too..damn..

Quick Reply: St Joe State Park Feb 22