Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

St Joe State Park Feb 22

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2004, 03:35 PM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St Joe State Park Feb 22

[/quote] Is Jeff bringing out THEBOM? Who's bringing the tow strap?! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Just kidding Jeff!!!![/quote]

I'm still waiting on parts!!!! REMEMBER, What comes around ,goes around ! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2004, 03:45 PM
Pro Rider

Glad to see all the interest in going. Unfortunately, it isn't looking too good for me as of right now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I'm stuck in Memphis and I don't know if I'll get back in time or not. I'll post later tonight what it looks like my chances are. I sure would like to get out there and see everyone.

I sure hope that I don't break down anytime soon. If I do, the wife will be really unhappy. It'll be time for a MO PAR, if you know what I mean! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

As far as Jay, I haven't heard from him in a day or two.

Old 02-21-2004, 04:17 PM
Pro Rider

Well, looks like I have good news. Just checked my lineup (work schedule) and looks like I will be home late tonight. I should be able to make it out tomorrow.

Who is going for sure? Who are the maybe's?

Old 02-21-2004, 04:51 PM
Pro Rider

<~~~ Sure thing

Old 02-21-2004, 06:14 PM
Pro Rider

Well, once again my schedule has changed, and it isn't a good change. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

I guess I won't know for sure until tomorrow. So, I'll try to post tomorrow A.M. if I'm going to make it or not. Gonna keep my fingers crossed.

If I do make it, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for all of you guys. You'll know where to find me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2004, 09:40 PM
Pro Rider

Me, Biggindbs and budman are all going. Biggin has some new sand tires to try out on the Raptor.

Old 02-22-2004, 02:05 AM
Trailblazer

MYSELF AND THE VFORCE RIDER ARE A FOR SURE FOR TOMORROW AFTERNOON!!

DAREN HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE, JUST JUMP ON THE NEXT PASSING TRAIN AND COME ON HOME. TELL THEM YOU HAVE PLANS!!!

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!

ROSS

Old 02-22-2004, 09:51 AM
Pro Rider

Hey, doesn't look like I get to go. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I got to stay in Memphis last night and get to work home all day today. I hope to be there next weekend. I will let you know somthing when it gets closer.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Daren

Old 02-22-2004, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider

You missed some good racing today Daren. Larry, Rick and TheBomJr all showed up today and were running strong. The kid with the TheBOM prepared Baja flipped it...or his buddy flipped it...not sure which. Regardless, the kid was okay but the DS left in the back of a pickup truck.

A Honda 450 was there being ridden by the guy that normally runs a green Kawa 400. The Honda really kicks butt for a stock bike.

My oldest son rode too on the 400EX we bought yesterday and he couldn't seem to keep a flag. I nicknamed him "flagless".

Biggin was pulling some pretty good wheelies today on the Raptor with the new paddles.

Maybe catch you next time.

Old 02-23-2004, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider

I'm sure there will be plenty more racing opportunities this year. I wanted to go badly, but work kept me in Memphis a whole lot longer than they should have. Needless to say, I was not pleased about the situation.

I would like to have run against those guys so I could have some idea how much the Pro Wedges and the swingarm have helped. I would have liked seeing the new Honda too. If it isn't faster than the YFZ 450s that I've seen, then it won't beat my bone stock DS in a drag. I was into the 450R hype, but decided to keep the DS since it is more my size. Maybe next year or two I'll be able to convince the wife that I need 3 quads. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh well, what's the weather forecast for next weekend?! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: St Joe State Park Feb 22