Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to ride in Central Mo ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2004, 02:25 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to ride in Central Mo ?

Hey guys, im new to the forums and pretty new to the sport, I bought a 2004 Polaris Predator in November and havent really gotten a chance to ride it anywhere, dont really have anyone to ride with until my brother buys one. I live in Jefferson City and there is a pretty good place in Fulton to ride (Camp Potawoma), ive been there once and it wasnt too bad, pretty muddy though, i really would like to try riding at Finger Lakes in Columbia also, all you Missouri guys what are some good places to ride and maybe i can hook up with you guys sometime to ride

Brad

Old 02-24-2004, 11:05 AM
Trailblazer

Hi! We just had group ride at Finger Lakes this past weekend. It was muddy, even for 4x4's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
There is a group of guys going to St. Joe this Saturday if you are interested. you can visit the highlifter.com forums for more info (do a search for Missouri under Places to Ride). there is another group of sport ATV's somewhere on this forum that I think are going to St. Joe too. But I hang out w/ the 4x4 crowd.

Hope this helps.

Rob

Old 02-24-2004, 02:08 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Olli, Go to St. Joe's! It is well worth the trip. Every type of riding you can hope for, Mud, sand and wooded trails. Lots of wooded trails and sand. Check the thread on here about St. Joe's feb. 22, there are a lot of guys that drag race at St. Joe's on this thread. I mostly trail ride, but manage to watch a few races each time I go there. I try to make it out to St Joe's as often as possible, you will to as soon as you check it out.

Old 02-24-2004, 02:23 PM
Pro Rider

I'm planning to go this weekend, if work allows that is. I guess it is time to start a thread about St Joe this coming weekend. So far I think most of us are planning on Saturday.

Old 02-25-2004, 12:04 AM
Range Rover

anyone want to meet up at finger lakes in the near future? i've been wanting to get out riding for a bit but havent, haha. i'm thinking in a few or two, probably either early week, or possibly weekend. i've not been on the weekend yet but can imagine it would be chaos, maybe not in 'winter' ... dunno...

Old 02-25-2004, 02:43 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hello Olli, I ride with a group of guys here in KC we make trips to finger lakes all the time. I like it alittle more when it drys out abit. We could also meet at deep water. We are also planning a trip to camp potawoma. You are welcome to ride with us anytime you can. How do you like you new preddy? I got a 04 in november also and really love it. There is a great wed site www.predatorowners.com. I have meet alot poeple in Mo. that ride preds on that site. Plus it has a ton of info on mods,maintance and stuff for sale. Send me a note when you want to ride.

Hello Encieno, I would like to also meet up with you a finger lakes. We are going to ride at milford lake Ks. or perry lake Ks. this sat. or next sat. You are welcome to join in if you want. Send me a note ok.

Old 02-25-2004, 04:02 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: PWpred
Hello Olli, I ride with a group of guys here in KC we make trips to finger lakes all the time. I like it alittle more when it drys out abit. We could also meet at deep water. We are also planning a trip to camp potawoma. You are welcome to ride with us anytime you can. How do you like you new preddy? I got a 04 in november also and really love it. There is a great wed site www.predatorowners.com. I have meet alot poeple in Mo. that ride preds on that site. Plus it has a ton of info on mods,maintance and stuff for sale. Send me a note when you want to ride.

Hello Encieno, I would like to also meet up with you a finger lakes. We are going to ride at milford lake Ks. or perry lake Ks. this sat. or next sat. You are welcome to join in if you want. Send me a note ok.

uh oh, i'd feel out numbered meeting up with a group of predators, haha. sounds cool though. where exactly is milford at? i've seen that referenced a few times now.