Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

anyone up for riding on sunday??? in the mass area

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2004, 10:26 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone up for riding on sunday??? in the mass area

How much riding is there over there in plastow.. Never been there is it cool.

Old 02-26-2004, 10:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

Im up for whatever, just name time and me and friends will be there

Old 02-26-2004, 10:47 PM
Trailblazer

What time are we meeting and where in plastow?

Old 02-27-2004, 12:08 AM
Range Rover

ive only been there 2 times so far. its not the biggest place to ride but its better then nothin. i bet everybody has been to the rockingham trail more then once and are getting sick of that. I was still finding new trails the second time i was there. A buddy of mmine has been there a few times and he said there is a lot of trails that we didnt even go on yet. there is a home made jump that some people made., a pretty decent size sand hill and then all the trails.

the way i go is right off of exit 51 off of 495. but if you go to www.mapquest.com and type in the directions to take you to ricks motorcycles i think it says to get off on exit 52. but if everbody wants to meet there cause there closed on sundays then we can do that and then go to the trails from there.

Old 02-27-2004, 12:09 AM
Range Rover

i dont care what time we meet. is 11 to early or how about 12?????

jeff

Old 02-27-2004, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think just me and my dad will be going. will the dealership be open because we will stop in and ask for directions and meet u guys on the trail.

Old 02-27-2004, 12:30 AM
Range Rover

no they are closed on sundays. its pretty easy actually. if you leave the dealership and take a right you will stay on that road i dont know how many miles it is but if you see a junkyard on your right you went to far. there will be a right hand turn before a right hand bend. the junkyard is right on the right at the bend. wow that was confusing. you will take that right and then an immediate left and now the junkyard should be right in front of you with a road with a chin blocking it. there will be a road right on your right that says dead end. follow that to the end and you should see all the trucks.

jeff

Old 02-27-2004, 12:43 AM
Range Rover

i found some directions for some people that dont want to meet at the motorcycle place.

take 495 to exit 51 haverhill/plaistow thats route 125. take that for about 3 miles or so. eventually you will come to an intersection where you want to take a left onto kanoza ave, (route 110). Follow that until you get to a lake on your right. at the lake there will be an intersection where you stay to the right to stay on 110 or take a left onto route 108 (newton road)you will eventually go under 495 again. (big green overpass). You will eventually come into plaistow, nh. i dont know any other name for streets. the map website wont give names. but its fairly simple. like i said before you will pass the motorcycles place on the right and also a used car dealership on the right also. then look for a junkyard. the right is right before the junkyard, so if you pass by the junkyard turn around, you went to far. take the right and then an immediate left and then an immediate right. it will say dead end on a sign on the left. follow that to the end and there they are. S

so you can either use these directions that seem impossible. or go to mapquest and type that sotre in and go there and wait and we can all meet there at about 11 or 12.

Old 02-27-2004, 12:48 AM
Range Rover

the name of the junkyard is brandy brow and it is located at 89 newton road. so look for house number and before you get to that the road is right before it on the right.

so whos definitely gonna be there?
lets get a head count.

Old 02-27-2004, 08:15 AM
Pro Rider

Any problem with cops?

Quick Reply: anyone up for riding on sunday??? in the mass area