Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

St Joe State Park March 13/14

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2004, 08:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St Joe State Park March 13/14

Looks like I'll be there even though I just now got home from work. I sure am tired. Anyways, I prefer WHSE BBQ over Dexter BBQ any day. Both BBQs are really good, but WHSE's sauce is much better tasting to me.

Well, see you guys later, if I can keep my eyes open.

Daren

Old 03-13-2004, 09:21 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Daren420
Looks like I'll be there even though I just now got home from work. I sure am tired. Anyways, I prefer WHSE BBQ over Dexter BBQ any day. Both BBQs are really good, but WHSE's sauce is much better tasting to me.

Well, see you guys later, if I can keep my eyes open.

Daren
Daren, Daren, Daren.....never argue food with a fat man....we obviously have much more experience with it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2004, 08:39 PM
Pro Rider

Hey jay
got some pic's posted of riding saturday
check them out

Old 03-13-2004, 10:36 PM
Pro Rider

Good job Matt! Thanks for taking the time to take the pics and posting them. Why didn't you get a pic of me winning....I toasted those EX's a bunch of times.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You and Pat missed out on a awesome dinner at Warehouse BBQ. I've never seen baked potatoe's that big...they gotta be on steroids.

JMiller

Old 03-14-2004, 12:31 AM
Pro Rider

Nice to see everyone again. It was a fun day. It was too bad that Jerrod's tranny locked up, but I don't think it is too serious. Probably just the shift shaft out of place.

Matt, those action pics are cool. I had my camera there and didn't think to take it back and get some photos of the racing. I'll have to do that next time.

Jay, I didn't think you'd leave Warehouse BBQ hungry. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Jeff, see what you missed!!!!!!

Adam, you shouldn't have let me ride that 450R. Now I'm going to have to convince the wife that I need one.

Did I mention that I want to sell my DS?! Haha.

See you all next time I can get off work!!

Daren

Old 03-14-2004, 01:03 AM
Pro Rider

Good to see you guys again. Sorry we had to leave so soon but we had to pick up some jets for the Raptor. Never thought it would be such a pain to change them out. Biggin worked all evening getting it done.

See y'all again soon.

Old 03-14-2004, 02:37 PM
Weekend Warrior

Had a great time everyone...we will do it again thats for sure! Hope to see u get a 450r Daren...bye the way i caught Carrie checkin er out lol thought u might like that...always remember 4 stroke are better than 2 just ask your PP[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2004, 04:17 PM
Range Rover

Hey guys, im still i the dumps. I am going to call kenny to get my bike fixed by next weekend to dont count me out so soon. Even know i did not get to go alot a racing i stilll had a good time. And Adamn, Jay, and daren thanks for letting me ride your bikes for a while sence mine was out. Thanks guys see u leter

Jerrod

Old 03-14-2004, 05:19 PM
Range Rover

Well guys i think i am out for this comming weekend. I called Kenny the guy that works on my bikes and he told me that he has like 10 bikes in front of mine to be fixed. He asked when i needed it back and i just told him i would like to have to back befor the playday at Bonne Terre. He said that it should be no problem. Well i thought i would let u guys know what was going on talk to u later.

Jerrod

Old 03-14-2004, 05:42 PM
Range Rover

We made it down to St.Joe Fri& Sat. had a goodtime and thanks for the tip on Whs BBQ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Sure was tasty after rideng all day. The new Maxis Bighorns I put on my Cat hooked up real good. Only problem was when a buddy of mine rolled it down one of the big hills south of the parking area. Bent the rear rack and handle bars, bent them back when I got home but,I did see my choke lever got busted off and my trip ode meter does,t reset now. It did 2 flips before hitting a tree about 1/3the way down ,really saved the quad. after the tree it was 50' or so straight down! I did have to break the bead on 3 of the tiresas mud and junk got wedged in and left me withn 3 flats. I think I need to run a bit more air pressure in them. I was at 5psi and i bumped it up to 7psi. Planning on returning to St. Joe in late May.

Quick Reply: St Joe State Park March 13/14