Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Any riders out there from the southcoast of Massachusetts?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 11:41 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any riders out there from the southcoast of Massachusetts?

i liove in CT but go up most weekends to ride the pipeline

Old 02-02-2006, 02:04 AM

What pipeline?......where?

Old 02-02-2006, 08:14 AM
Trailblazer

I live south of Myles Standish...Closer to Atlantic CC. At the end of the HT's is the PA Landers pit, that used to be a good place to ride without getting harrassed, but I heard you can't even do that anymore. I stay away from the HT's all together, and I don't know any of the side trails off of them.

Old 02-12-2006, 01:58 PM

Anybody out riding in the snow today?

Old 02-13-2006, 09:57 AM
Trailblazer

My buddy in CT went out for 4 hours yesterday! I can't do it on the trails with 2 wheel drive...did you go out? How was the riding?

Old 02-14-2006, 07:59 PM

Unfortunately I couldn't go riding in the snow Sunday.........I was just really wishing that I could have. From past experience it's a ball.

Old 02-15-2006, 09:42 AM
Trailblazer

Check out this picture from the storm...I think you will like it! Are you going to the meeting tonight?

http://turbosn95.com/quad/2_12/DSCF0142.JPG

Old 02-16-2006, 08:29 PM

Shoot.........I forgot all about the meeting. Did you go?

Nice pic.......looks to me like you went flying into that snow bank and got stuck. I love riding in a fresh snow or hard packed so you can do donuts, 360s and massive powerslides.

Old 02-16-2006, 09:07 PM
Trailblazer

Yea, I went. It was a good turn out. 30 people. I only got to talk to a couple. I got new TCS shocks for my quad last night...can't wait to put them on this weekend.

Old 02-18-2006, 11:05 AM
Range Rover

HOWDY, I have been reading all the post about riding the powerlines,yeah...it sucks getting harrassed and fined by the EP.My opinion on that is they usually won't do anything until someone complains...but then again there is always that one EP guy looking for something to do and figures he can make his quota of tickets by visiting the powerlines.
Many many years ago, I used to camp out at the bogs and close to the powerlines and Myles Standish and we would be out there camping for days and never see anybody,a few guys fishing and maybe the bog workers but that was it....now there are iron gates and no tresspassing signs everywhere. Part of the problem is all the new development right up the powerlines(HT's) and a few idiots who trash private property and screw it up for everybody else!
The invitation for riding in New Hampshire still stands!
I haven't been this year yet but we did a 3 day trip there this past September,it was awesome!!! we stayed at this lodge right on the trail system,$30 a night including breakfast per person. There is Pisgah State Park,approx: a 2 1/2 hr drive, Hopkington Reservoir approx: the same driving time,both these places have miles and miles of trails for all levels of riding ability and it's all legal!!!!
The way I figure it is that one $250 ticket for illegal riding from the EP in this state can pay for registering your atv in New Hampshire and still have money left over for a weekend or a few weekends of great riding.

Enjoy and stay safe....

Cleve

Quick Reply: Any riders out there from the southcoast of Massachusetts?