Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Anybody in Tennessee?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2003, 08:49 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody in Tennessee?

Greeneville Tennessee, anyone been to Dallas Ricker's? (I-81 Motorsports Park)

Old 02-13-2003, 03:35 AM
Weekend Warrior

I go to dallas ricker's all the time I live about 15 min away. Have you ever been to the Cross down here in Mosheim ???

Old 02-16-2003, 08:12 PM
Weekend Warrior

i live in lawrenceburg tn. it is southern middle tennesse we usually ride in west point tn. we see a lot of folks from alabama and mississippi . at west point. there is also a place in summertown tenn. it a little north of lawrenceburg .west point is south of lawrenceburg both is pretty good places to ride.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2003, 03:36 PM
Trailblazer

IM in Portland here, near the nashville area. I havent found a place closer than 100 miles. Anybody know where to ride around here?

Old 02-17-2003, 07:32 PM
Weekend Warrior

hey alexiz400 come on down to lawrenceburg , we are about 80 miles south of nashville . we have some folks from whitehouse tn. that come down and ride also some from dickson tn ,that also ride down at west point .plenty of trails and hills . we also have place in summertown called wheelin in the country it is north of lawrenceburg . 4wheelers and trucks go there , we have only bikes and atvs at westpoint.if you need directions you can email me .

Old 02-18-2003, 09:51 PM
Range Rover

If we go on a trip to ride, we ride at Turkey Bay, LBL. I do want directions to Summertown and West Point, as we live in Franklin, and that wouldn't be too far for us.

Larry

Old 02-19-2003, 09:51 AM
Weekend Warrior

great come on down. from franklin come down to columbia and get on hwy 43 south follow that to summertown . the sign for wheelin in the country will be on your left .it will be a lot like lbl , wide trails . come on to lawrenceburg turn right on hwy 64 west , go about 2 miles you will see west point road to your left. there will be a stoplight where you turn . follow that road i believe it will be about 10 to 12 miles till tou see story bros grocery . turn right follow that road till it turns to dirt take first road to right look for trucks and atvs they are usually everywhere . if you need more email me ill get in touch with you .come on down i think youll like it .

Old 02-21-2003, 10:24 PM
Pro Rider

SOUTH FULTON,TN in OBION CO. on the ky and tn state line.i love turkey bay at the land between the lakes.just about everything else around here is posted so its there or the sandbar on the mississippi river.but the river is too high now everything is under water.

Old 02-22-2003, 02:01 AM
Weekend Warrior

i live in putnam county tn. & ride copelands cov, montery, and windrock, iwent to the fall ride at windrock, me my dad & my sister all placed first in the sled pull. cant wait till the spring ride to do it again..

Old 02-23-2003, 01:55 PM
Range Rover

I live in Mountain City, 30 miles east of Bristol, in the mountains.
Only had my Prairie a month, so haven't had a chance to really check
riding areas, but if there's any riders in my area, sure would like to
join up with them and do some riding.

Quick Reply: Anybody in Tennessee?