Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

HILLSVILLE Riders

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2000, 12:05 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I heard about hillsville and was told to search the old topics for info about riding there. Well, i found yours, so i am going to ask you. What type of skill level is required to ride there? Is it all trails, or is there a track too, and hills? its called hillsville, but...

Old 10-02-2000, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hillsville is not an easy place to describe cause it's huge and you'll have to experiment when you get there. The most important thing is to take your time searching around...you may bark up the wrong path or hillclimb and hit another rider head on or drop off the face of the earth!... (seriously) The whole riding area is surounded by a 30ft wide access road from the old mining days. Inside and around it, are tons of woodsy trails leading to different parts of the area. Above the main parking area, is a sandy race track with lots of jumps and high bank turns....nothing fancy but a few hard laps will tire you out. The best part is the hills! If you're a hillclimber, then you've come to the right place. The heart of the riding area has what's known as the "super bowl". When you see it, you'll know. Most of the hillclimbs are dangerous due to the rocky terrain but there are so many to choose from that there's always a way to the top. Many quads go home here in a pine box....so be careful!