Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NorthWest Iowa guys, April 10th

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2004, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NorthWest Iowa guys, April 10th

Hey now, I'm "inexperienced" and "timid" and I still have fun there every week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

Justin

Old 04-18-2004, 11:47 PM
Range Rover

Inexperienced and timid my freakin a$$!!!! Didnt look like it on Gravity Cavity today!!

<[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Today was fun. Gonna ride again week from next weekend hopefully. See ya.

Scott

Old 05-03-2004, 06:31 PM
Trailblazer

The ride went Well! We covered alot of ground! Towards the end I lost my front left wheel! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

There were four of us! I have just a couple pic on my webshot photo page! Pics of the Jackson wood bridge, to which we were riding too!

http://community.webshots.com/user/iowagrizz660

check out my other pics too! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We went riding after that too! Weekend after, went to Orange City for pizza and back! Got pulled over by the local cop! That was interesting, let us go! Some lady called us in saying we were riding on her property! We were riding the ditch and she mowes it, so she thinks she owns it! HAHAHAHA! Anyways explained it to the cop and he let us go! Other then that it was a good ride!

We will be riding again soon. Probably to Marcus to Pizza Ranch and back! 40mile round trip on hwy 3! Anyone interested let me know. I will e-mail them when I get a date! Also found some land to ride down by Sloan, south of Sioux City! Got to get a date set for that too!

Old 05-15-2005, 05:09 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hey guys,
A word of warning about Sloan, I live there and the land down by the river is an ok place to ride if you don't get caught. I've heard there is alot of DNR pressence there right now and they are not treating people very well. I'm not saying don't do it, I'm tired of riding ditches too. It's very frustrating to me living here because of the lack of riding areas. I hope to find some more places to ride around here soon. If anyone is going to be in the area I'd be glad to share what little I know about places to go. If anyone wants to go riding I'm up for it just about any weekend. I'm intrigued by this place up in Westfield, sounds worthwhile. Hope to hear from any Iowa riders.
Keep the ruuber side down!