Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Indiana, Illinois & Kentucky Riding Group

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2004, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Indiana Illinois & Kentucky Riding Group

Sturgis, welcome to the forums. You guys pulled out pretty fast from the campground. Glad to hear from ya.
The trailer as a tent was a good idea. Thanks for the firewood.

It looks like this should be a great summer of rideing. Watch out for the cicadas!!!!
Everyone has a favorite place to ride and I hope to ride em all before the end of summer.

Old 05-12-2004, 11:44 PM
Cub
Trailblazer

any of you ever ride at Haspin Acres? I was just wanting some personal opinions of it. We ride every other weekend at Spurgeon starting this weekend. Its a great place to ride but we are looking for a new adveture! Windrock is in the plans for sometime around September or October.
Your site was unavaliable when I tried it.

Old 05-13-2004, 07:34 AM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Going to Badlands Saturday if anyone is interested. Brad

Old 05-13-2004, 09:34 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hey I have never heard of haspin acres. Where is it located compared to spurgeon. I have never rode spurgeon to be honest. I did manage to get my wrist broke at lynnville. I have been there to many times. I have also been up to the Badlands a few times also. I have to work memorial weekend but the rest of the crew is supposed to be there the whole weekend. Cleazy

Old 05-13-2004, 02:48 PM
Pro Rider

Haspin Acres I'd like to check the place out as well, I've heard alot about it.

The Lincoln Country Trailriders site is currently down due to server problems, but should be up and going soon, come check us out![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2004, 03:52 PM
Pro Rider

Site is back up now, so enjoy![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2004, 07:54 PM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: cleazy
Hey I have never heard of haspin acres. Where is it located compared to spurgeon. I have never rode spurgeon to be honest. I did manage to get my wrist broke at lynnville. I have been there to many times. I have also been up to the Badlands a few times also. I have to work memorial weekend but the rest of the crew is supposed to be there the whole weekend. Cleazy
Spurgen is about 5 miles north of Lynnville. Hey me and the wife will be down a the bike rally in july.And we go to Spurgen and to Crab Orchard on a regular basis.

Old 05-15-2004, 01:50 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

im up here near Chicago [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] 10-20 mins from ne riding condition u'd pretty much think of [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] also i got my DNR stickers a few days ago [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2004, 01:09 PM
Pro Rider

Haspin is 600 acres of mud and hills and tree roots. There are ruts 15' deep (very cool to ride thru [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ). There isn't a piece of dirt that hasn't been ridden on. You can take anything on the trails, and I do mean ANYTHING!!!! Trucks, tractors, tanks, rail buggies, army personell carriers.

It is a lil dangerous, there are lil white crosses on some of the trails where people have been killed.

Weekends are crazy but during the week theres noone there.

Old 05-27-2004, 06:16 PM
Trailblazer

Haspin Acers is like riding at Mad Max beyond Thunder Dome.

Quick Reply: Indiana, Illinois & Kentucky Riding Group