Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Indiana, Illinois & Kentucky Riding Group

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2004, 12:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Indiana, Illinois & Kentucky Riding Group

I've never been to Silver Lake, but have a couple friends that go up there and camp a few times a year. They say its a blast. I hope to check it out sometime, definitely when I get the new sport quad.

Old 07-14-2004, 12:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live in naperville, IL which is about 25 miles away from chicago. I have ridden to alot of places including a trip to glamis, in california. I as well have been to haspen acres. Its about 5 hours away from my house. So i dont go that often. But it was a nice big place with all sorts of terrian, two race tracks,and a bullsh!t drag strip that is not flat. But its defanitly worth going to. The next place i plan on going to is the silver lakes dunes. Has any one been there before? If so how big are the dunes out there?

Old 07-15-2004, 10:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

i hear there b some HUGE 1's... hope ya got the power and some good paddles.. cuz you'll b a need'n it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] i live about 20 miles on the other side of chicago in Valparaiso IN

Old 07-16-2004, 12:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool, i am sure you have been to badlands. Its a nice place to get out to and tear it up its only 2 hours away from my house. I will be getting my quad back after the weekend with new hotcams and my cam chain is getting checked out because the cam chain tensioner is no good. Well atleast i hope. But when i get it back its a definate trip to either the badlands or i am trying to get some people to gether for silverlakes. Powers not a problem.

Old 07-25-2004, 01:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

<<-- NEVER been to badlands.. all i need is time to ride and a way to get down there.. and i got PLENTY of time to ride...

Old 08-23-2004, 02:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Murdr your from Naperville you should just tag along with Lima Lima, i'm sure they would give you a free ride out to the badlands j/k

anyway, I'm heading up to Silver Lake the last week its open for the year, i might go a few times in september not sure yet.

Murdr, hit me up if you want to join us at Silver Lake Oct 29th, anyone for that matter if your going to be up there let me know. i'm planning to get up there friday night and ride all weekend.

Old 08-24-2004, 02:47 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone going to Haspin Labor day weekend?

Old 09-03-2004, 11:38 PM
Pro Rider

We are riding at Spurgeon Indiana this weekend. Check out our site and get more info. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-05-2004, 03:35 AM
Trailblazer

Me and a buddy are riding tomorrow all day at Haspin. Look for a green KFX700 and 330 Trailboss.

Old 09-07-2004, 10:29 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry we missed you Chet.

We had a great time this weekend. We had 20-30 people in our Poker Run and gave lots of gifts away from a few local dealers. Big thanks to Acrtic Cat of Mt. Vernon, Big 4 Cycle and every one elsethat helped us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Indiana, Illinois & Kentucky Riding Group