Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Fairbanks area riders lets get together and RIDE !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 09:35 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fairbanks area riders lets get together and RIDE !!!

well when i was stationed there i could ride to the chena annex and out to beave r creek or out to the old batterys behinde the base i spent 4 years there so i know some .

seems you are not familiar with the area behinde the base you can go way out there ...anyway man i dont care where i ride just need more people from there to want to load up their quad and go off base to ride ...i know there are some quads there on base ...and i would love too see them out on a trail ]
//

Old 04-23-2004, 09:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

oh yea i know the ORI is here and this weekend not to good for riding ..

Old 04-24-2004, 12:07 AM
Trailblazer

How about a ride up to barrow or down to and up to the top of Mt. Mckinley? I will fly up there and stay at Princess Fairbanks or Rivers Edge to do that ride. I will invest in some tracks and skis too.

Old 04-24-2004, 06:31 AM
Pro Rider

Alaskayfz450, I've been all those places. I just don't consider dirt roads a trail. I can drive a Geo Metro to all of those places. Like I said, most of the TRAILS end a short way into the woods, or they wind back out to the road. I've explored every four foot wide gap in the trees from Chena annex to the old batteries, even out to the dirt runway, which is only a 15mi. ride or so. The trail from the gravel pit to the bluff out by the flood channel is much more fun and interesting ride than most of the places I've been on base. If you can give me directions to a good TRAIL on base I'd love to check it out.

If you want to find us, we're usually at the gravel pit in Moose Creek on sat and sun around 1:00, come on down. Look for for my white z, a blue yfz, or a red prairie 650.

Old 04-24-2004, 02:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

craZ400 well i guess u may have a point too some of the rideing there and yes some trails there do have an abrupt end ,when the ORI is over maybe next week end ill get some guys and meet you guys at the moose creek pit ,but one thing is are u talking about the bluff or give me directions
490 6861 or 378 9430 is my cell #

Old 04-24-2004, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

JIM...is that you??? this is ryan ... the one that you met at the track.. i noticed all the balsters and was like JIM

Old 04-24-2004, 09:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

of corse man its me how many guys have a yfz and 3 blasters and live in north pole
...i just went for a ride and got soaked lol

Old 04-25-2004, 03:25 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Akyfz, the bluff I'm refering to is that big red rock just south of the flood channel on the east side of the road. I was talking with my buddy today and we're thinking about heading tothe track this weekend if it's dry. If not we'll more than likely be at the pit around 1ish. I'll write down yer # and give you a call fri night or sat noonish whichever is convenient for you. Blaster2 fast, I'll give you a call as well if you'd like. My # is 372-1454, if you'll don't here rfom me by noon sat call me, I might still be sleeping depending on what I have to work fri.

Old 04-26-2004, 12:57 PM
Pro Rider

so what are we doing this weekend??
craz400 do you got a name i can put with that phone number?
JIM looks like you need an axle.... hows the a-arms? wheres the new shocks to go with em?
would like to get together with someone to go and do some riding anyone else in the north pole area up for a ride this week?
-Ryan Simpson
322-0612

Old 04-26-2004, 01:06 PM
Range Rover

hey jim, you don't know me but im a friend of ryan's. he and josh mentioned you to me a few times. if you guys go out riding anywhere this weekend give me a call. don't care where, just want a bunch of people to ride with.
jason 488-4536

Quick Reply: Fairbanks area riders lets get together and RIDE !!!