Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 11:34 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

ya bear it looks good sitting on my trailer but the color dosen't work for me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2005, 10:00 AM
Range Rover

Just got back from florence this weekend, the sand was super nice. Small wind storms at night really just made the sand nice. the weather was great all weekend. Rode in t shirts. Heading back again the week of spring break(22,23,24&25) will be at honeyman state park. Look us up if any of you are going.

Pat

Old 03-09-2005, 01:58 PM
Trailblazer

Bear and Dis,
Got a picture up of you guys "riding hard" at Horsfall. Check it.

Old 03-10-2005, 02:14 AM
Range Rover

hey guys my brother and i live in vancouver, wa. and loking for areas to ride, or maybe hook up and ride with ya, let me know and we can chat......
tom

Old 03-10-2005, 06:59 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
Check it out Bear......I did my good deed for the day........BigD

Well: HERE'S A STORY YOU WILL LOVE please read and enjoy.........

Thursday Morning 2:30 AM approx. I hear a rumbling of an exhaust pipe cruzin thru my neighborhood; several times back & forth on my street........About the 3rd time hearing this, I get up to see whats up......I notice a small P/U truck cruzin my neighborhood and stopping in front of my house.....OK so i watch......then the truck leaves.......I keep watching and here nothing for 5 or so minutes, so back to bed i go........then i hear this rumble again & get up to see this same truck cruz by again only to turn around and come back and stop in front of my house again, now with his lights off........next thing i hear and see, his buddy hook my neighbors boat trailer up to this P/U and HALL ARSS.......So i try to wake my neighbor (with no success).....I call the cops on my cell phone and BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.......i get done with the cops and do my thing and go to work.......I'm cruzin down the street and i see this truck again but with no trailer attached, OK........Nothing said or done till today, I see my neighbor and ask if he knew that his boat trl. was GONE.......DUUUUHHH no way he says!!!!.......So i explain it all to him and what i saw & also thinking i saw that same truck & where.........WELL guess what he has his boat trl. back (a little stripped & AFU) NOW THIS IS THE BEST PART......the punk arss POS theive that stole this trl. is sitting in pierce county jail, Arrested for auto theft ROFLMFAO

WHO SAYS CRIME PAYS!!!!!!

GOOD ONE BIG DADDY! ROFLMAO. MY JOB CONFIRMS DARWINS THEORY EVERY DAY. MOST CROOKS AINT ALL THAT SMART. LOL.

Old 03-10-2005, 07:04 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TJCINC
hey guys my brother and i live in vancouver, wa. and loking for areas to ride, or maybe hook up and ride with ya, let me know and we can chat......
tom
We would be glad to have you join us on a ride. The more the better! Keep in touch.

The Bear

Old 03-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Range Rover

i will bear..........you can plan on it.

Old 03-11-2005, 01:28 PM
Trailblazer

kiley
looks like you found out were not just in it for the speed!!

Old 03-13-2005, 12:49 AM
Pro Rider

As I sit here at work, typing reports, investigations, citations, that picture has more meaning than you will ever know. Keeps me sane. Thanks Paulie!

The tired Bear. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2005, 03:02 PM
Trailblazer

Well, since you are tired...I should tell you that I bought all of the supplies for framing my basement. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Let me know when you want to come over for a beer.

P

Quick Reply: Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.