Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2005, 11:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Originally posted by: 2fun
Hey big daddy;
How you liking the DR D???

I finally got a pic up of my Tucker extended swingarm along with the DR D in view!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
The jurys still out on the Dr.D.....My wife has ridin it once since i installed it, and that was last weekend....... But so far so good!!!!!!
The BIG test will be at the end of this month........FLORENCE BABY!!!!!!!

I LIKE THE +3 that looks slick......and i bet it works like a charm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-03-2005, 08:11 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
Originally posted by: 2fun
Hey big daddy;
How you liking the DR D???

I finally got a pic up of my Tucker extended swingarm along with the DR D in view!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
The jurys still out on the Dr.D.....My wife has ridin it once since i installed it, and that was last weekend....... But so far so good!!!!!!
The BIG test will be at the end of this month........FLORENCE BABY!!!!!!!

I LIKE THE +3 that looks slick......and i bet it works like a charm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Swinger worked awesome!
Went up Banshee hill with the girlfriend on the back in wet sand (read that as lots of traction), and front end stayed down the entire way!!

Later that day I was pulling third the entire way!! WooHoo!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-03-2005, 04:52 PM
Range Rover

does anyone know what happened to holeshot motorsp. in vancouver. just wondering [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-03-2005, 07:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: homdaddy
does anyone know what happened to holeshot motorsp. in vancouver. just wondering [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Is that with Chad??
If so, I believe he moved shop to his house.

Old 04-03-2005, 07:46 PM
Range Rover

yep thats the one didnt know if he turned into a ghost or what.

Old 04-06-2005, 05:42 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kiley123
Wait a minute... Bombardier...preferred breed?!? That's hilarious. I guess there still are people that like Cadillacs as opposed to Sports cars. Damn Canadians.
Took ya long enough to bite on that one, ROFL. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-06-2005, 06:10 PM
RPM
Pro Rider

Has anyone been to Sand Lake recently? What I am wanting to know is if the new parking lot is open yet? I'm thinking about heading that way this Sat. (The 9th), and I am worried about finding parking. I don't tow with a truck, so going out on the sand is not an option.

Old 04-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RPM
Has anyone been to Sand Lake recently? What I am wanting to know is if the new parking lot is open yet? I'm thinking about heading that way this Sat. (The 9th), and I am worried about finding parking. I don't tow with a truck, so going out on the sand is not an option.
I have no idea.

I usually avoid Sand Lake due to the small area, over abundance of people, and high % of irresponsible riders. Maybe it is just intensified because of the small area, but I haven't been there for at least 2-3 years.

Winchester and Florence are the main places I prefer to go.

Bunch of new stuff going on there?? I have not been keeping up to date on that area.

Old 04-06-2005, 06:22 PM
RPM
Pro Rider

I have put my 2 cents in on my feeling towards Sand Lake several times on here in the past. It is Far from being my favorite place, however, I just made a few mods to my KFX700, and I need to do some test runs. For me, it is the difference between a 2 hour drive to Sand Lake, or a 4 1/2 hour drive to Florence. For a day trip, Florence isn't an option.

Old 04-06-2005, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RPM
I have put my 2 cents in on my feeling towards Sand Lake several times on here in the past. It is Far from being my favorite place, however, I just made a few mods to my KFX700, and I need to do some test runs. For me, it is the difference between a 2 hour drive to Sand Lake, or a 4 1/2 hour drive to Florence. For a day trip, Florence isn't an option.
Understandable. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Sand Lake is indeed a good place to go for tuning and so forth.
I appologize if my post came off snotty. That was not my intention.
It is definately a lot longer drive to Winchester/Florence.

What mods have you done to the 700? I have always wanted to try one of those out (along with a Predator and Z400), but no-one in my immediate riding group owns any of these. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.