Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2005, 02:18 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.

Originally posted by: 2fun
Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
Originally posted by: sandbomber
Mr Big will be there!!!!!! or I will smack his chicken farmer azs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Who is yo daddy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I wouldn't miss this even if i was 6 foot under..........
2fun I'll be in site #21, come on over and will get cha set-up bro.....It'll be good to meet ya[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Sounds good big D!!
I was hoping I would be able to hang out at someones spot since I will be coming by myself. If it starts raining, it'd be a real pain to have to hang out at my pick-up![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Better to be stuck by your truck in the rain than at work like me...

Is that a country song?!?

Old 10-17-2005, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2fun
I will be there.
We missed seeing you there 2fun, but with the weather the way it was, I can understand. Sunday was great though! A bit choppy, but the weather was awesome. I was glad to see all that could attend. This is such a great group to get together with. My parents had a blast too and enjoyed getting to meet my playmates. LOL.

Lets plane another one in better weather!

Ken[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2005, 02:45 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry I missed you bear!
If I am correct, you may have been in the motor home that pulled into Driftwood II right behind me??
(I was in the white nissan with the white YFZ in the back).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I rode with part of the group twice on Sat (big daddy, happa rap, etc...), but never saw you??

Hopefully we will be able to hook up!

Old 10-19-2005, 05:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Bear.......THANKS again for helping a brother rider out......MY YFZ is finally as dialed in, as it can get.......UR still owed a C/C, next trip [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2005, 07:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Bear missed the drive thru window????? how did that happen, oh well ofc didnt LOL Thanks for moving the trailer for me Bear!! I owe a c/c also

Old 10-22-2005, 12:27 AM
Pro Rider

Man, I must'ave walked by that Beaver Motorhome at least a dozen times after being told that the c&c just flows out the window jus fer walking by. I think the cutie at the window musta' had too much and kept it to herself by the time I walked by[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I sure had fun. 2fun, sorry I never picked ya out of the crowd. I was in the yeller dodge mo'home over by bombers beast on the other side. Sorry we never linked up either. I sure had a blast though. Sunday was so awesome! Ill try to shrink the resolution down on some of the bike shots and post them. I didnt get any action shots though.

Yall take care,

Bear

Old 10-22-2005, 01:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Email me a couple of the 1s ya took PLEASE!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-22-2005, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSXBEAR
Man, I must'ave walked by that Beaver Motorhome at least a dozen times after being told that the c&c just flows out the window jus fer walking by. I think the cutie at the window musta' had too much and kept it to herself by the time I walked by[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I sure had fun. 2fun, sorry I never picked ya out of the crowd. I was in the yeller dodge mo'home over by bombers beast on the other side. Sorry we never linked up either. I sure had a blast though. Sunday was so awesome! Ill try to shrink the resolution down on some of the bike shots and post them. I didnt get any action shots though.

Yall take care,

Bear

Bear is was good meeting and riding with you. You definitely missed out on the Golden door[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] CC and coke and some damn fine grub comes out in generous quantities [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Thanks again SandBomber it was just what the DR ordered[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-22-2005, 10:41 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R Bear.......THANKS again for helping a brother rider out......MY YFZ is finally as dialed in, as it can get.......UR still owed a C/C, next trip [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
You owe me one also, don't you?

Old 10-22-2005, 02:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Originally posted by: HappaRap
You owe me one also, don't you?[/quote]
What the He!!.........The GOLDEN DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN TO MY FRIENDS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Porland,Or. Metro...Quad Riders Meet here.