Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

charlotte and salisbury riders

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2004, 01:38 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default charlotte and salisbury riders

hey fellas...huge bigdurt flyin.....anybody ridin this weekend...someone a few posts down mentioned trails around I-40 at winston salem...salisbury at bigdurts...uwharrie...anywhere theres a little mother nature

Old 04-30-2004, 10:53 AM
Trailblazer

What up Anglesace. I'm out this weekend, although I'd love to ride.
Tough to get a 'hall pass' two weeks in a row[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Maybe next weekend??

Old 05-01-2004, 11:29 PM
Trailblazer

Me too on the hall pass.
I had to turn in my lap top so I am using Brandy's to check in on post. I don't think bryan is in on this message it has changed. Anyway Huge we said next saturday but that is mothers day weekend dude. Its my wifes first as a mom. I don't think I can make it but maybe if its local at my place we can. I will hollar at you all later. Huge the yzf won atv of the year award and it is being stated as the number one atv EVER. Sup dude I am thinkin of selling the rappy. Gotta go I'll check back monday or so.

Old 05-02-2004, 02:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

well ace has been married x2 ....made women mothers x2....divored x2......angel never had children.....so we have no plans ....we wouldnt mind ridin your place.......cause you gotta make the mommas happy....cause when momma has a bad day...everybody has a bad day....and you can quote that @#$* !!!

Old 05-02-2004, 09:23 PM
Trailblazer

That's cool about mother's day weekend, I understand completely. If you're up for it and want to try
it at your place let me know, but I totally understand if we can't.

I'm absolutely dying to get the YFZ, but the wifey convinced me we need to buy a house
before I can get any new toys. We met with a realtor last week so hopefully we can get
a house reeeealy soooon.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

BigD, you got my cell#? We need to call Fly-n-bryan too.

Angelsace, stay in the loop and we'll let you know what's up for this weekend dude.

Old 05-03-2004, 01:29 PM
Pro Rider

I found it guys. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I am in agreement with Huge. If this weekend is a no-go I completely understand. I owe the wifey a weekend or two of stuff SHE wants to do anyway. lol Lets just catch up and find out when the next good time will be. I'll try to get ahold of you guys later this week.

O by the way at the race I was at this weekend the Yfz's just made us look bad. I was able to beat a couple of them, but it was because of rider ability, not motor. There was one fella there on a Yfz that could ride good, and he just schooled us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I still came home with three 2nd place finishes, and $225 in my wallet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Can't complain about that. I'll talk to you guys soon.

Old 05-03-2004, 09:27 PM
Weekend Warrior

any plans are cool.....if everyone has to do family things....me and angel may go check out an area right up 77 in terell....thats right around the steam plant close....yall hollar...

Old 05-04-2004, 11:01 PM
Trailblazer

Flyn-B, congrats dude. Sounds like you kicked a little azz yourself up there, way to go.

Lakehillmotor.com and Albernathyonline are both offering YFZ for 5999.99. I'm dying to
get one.

Anyway, if we're out this weekend that's cool. Me and Danielle are going to Disney the
following weekend, so next time I could ride would be 22nd or 23rd. Let me know what's
up.

See ya dudes

Old 05-05-2004, 10:52 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Huge

Anyway, if we're out this weekend that's cool. Me and Danielle are going to Disney the
following weekend, so next time I could ride would be 22nd or 23rd. Let me know what's
up.

See ya dudes
Ugh.....I have a fishing trip planned with my Father that weekend. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Ken did you ever get your Rappy fixed?

Old 05-07-2004, 08:47 AM
Trailblazer

I haven't worked on it yet. I am taking it to dirt and street to let Steve go over it. I am going to look at a yzf today wife says yes if I sale the rappy. I am game to ride again soon. Huge if 22 or 23 we could ride at my place since Flyn will be fishing. I am working on some plans for little Sahara this fall you guys game?

Quick Reply: charlotte and salisbury riders