Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Cleveland, Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 08:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cleveland, Ohio

Stay away from the tracks and also Sidleys. They have been watching down there recently, Ive also heard the sheriff dept now has a Griz, so ride at your own risk...Rob

Old 02-16-2005, 08:29 PM
Range Rover
Default Cleveland, Ohio

EVEN MY POPS IS GOOD FRIEND WITH JOE SIDLEY AND HE WONT LET HIM RIDE THERE. SO WE TOLD JOE WE WOULDNT. AND WE STICK TO OUR WORD. BUT WE RIDE JUST ABOUT ANYWHERE THATS NOT POSTED. AS FAR AS THE TRACKS, IM A COP AND I KNOW ALOT OF THE DEPUTIES. WHERE DO U LIVE AND RIDE ROBH?

Old 02-16-2005, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default Cleveland, Ohio

I used to ride down in Sidleys but I havent been there in years. I now live in Mentor off of Heisley rd. I have a little bit of riding I can do off of Blackbrook but its nothing to write home about. All of the riding Ive been doing requires us loading them up and taking a road trip. Which pd do you work for???Rob

Old 02-16-2005, 09:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default Cleveland, Ohio

Have any of you guys made the road trip over to PA to the trails over there? I guess Rocky gap is one and there are a few other state riding areas that aren't too far away. I saw a segment on ATV Magazine TV on the trails the other day. They looked pretty cool.

Old 02-16-2005, 10:26 PM
Range Rover
Default Cleveland, Ohio

Robh, I work at Lakeland PD, the college. If you wann ride in painesville let me know. lightman, been to rockygap and the mariensville trails. I go at least twice a year once in the winter and once in the summer. i like the mariensville trail better b/c of the bike trails

Old 02-17-2005, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default Cleveland, Ohio

Dwpalmer - I'm in shaker hts - right up the street. Let me know if you want to hook up and ride sometime.. I think I may be going this weekend but not sure.

Old 02-18-2005, 08:52 AM
Range Rover
Default Cleveland, Ohio

that sounds cool to me. Im riding this saturday in painesville, I would invite you but cant guarentee you a parking spot b/c there is about 10 people going and my parents drive way isnt that big. Ill let you know next time i do go around p'ville. also I am plannin on going down to wellsville on good friday.

Old 02-18-2005, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default Cleveland, Ohio

RevShredd,
I used to ride in Monroe Falls. There's a gravel pit or something near the traintracks by McDonald's. The guys there built a small mx track, and I used to ride there when I was a kid, ever been?

For everyone else, Elson Street is awesome. Rumble on the Ridge is IMO, the best place in Ohio for quads right now. It gets crowded, but it's worth it. Just go to rumbleontheridge.com for dates and directions.

Old 02-18-2005, 02:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default Cleveland, Ohio

i replied this in another post too, check out ohiomafiariders.com. they have most of the places you guys are talking about and more. one place i can rec. checking out is crow canyon. its an mx park but they have a lot of fun trails. trails are open sunday, $15 / rider

Old 02-18-2005, 07:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default Cleveland, Ohio

their website is crowcanyonmx.com just fyi...

Quick Reply: Cleveland, Ohio