Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Magazine Mountain, Ark. Sunday May, 16th

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2004, 02:33 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Magazine Mountain, Ark. Sunday May, 23rd

My son & i, along with our wives, will be leaving here in the morning on our motorcycles for Magazine Mt. Our goal is to have a nice ride on a beautiful day & gather some info on the ATV trails
there. So if any of you see a couple of Okie's, ( former Arkies) on a couple of beautiful cruisers, flag us down & jaw with us a little. We lived in that area years ago & owned a few acres south of Blue Mt. Lake. We will be bringing our ATV's to the Mt. in the very near future, & wouldn't mind having someone show us around a little, if you're so inclined. We just got back from some great trail riding in Moab, Utah & will now be riding the better trails a little closer to home for a while. Although the Colorado Rockies may in the plans for Aug; I'm talking the Silverton, Lake City & the San Juan Mt. area, if someone has something they would like to share on trail riding in that part of the country.
But for now it's Ok. , Ark. & Mo. that has our interest. Magazine Mt. being our first choice. BTW, is Kirkwood still a swimming hole & how do you get there if it is, it's been a long time but it was a fun place when the kids were young. Regards, Jerico1

P.S., Sorry i looked at the wrong date on the calendar, the 16th is correct.